joesurf79

Looking for a CMC car...

Acceptable candidates include:  projects that never got off the ground, cars that were ready to race but need love to be so again,  all the way through race cars that pass current tech for CMC.

Any junkies have one they were / are thinking about selling? No interventions please, I'm happily aware of what I'm asking for lol 😛

*restarts Here I go again, and opens fresh one*

On 2/7/2022 at 8:42 PM, Code Monkey said:

Not getting a 2nd gen 

Its down to that or an ND as my nezt daily (later this year...Q3 maybe)  Haley can track it...

On 2/9/2022 at 10:57 PM, hornetball said:

I got myself a 2020 a bit over a year ago.  0%.  Best Miata ever.  Mazda earned my business with that one.

Apparently the the Club trim is a "build to order only trim level" according to the mazda site...Used market, here I come lol

That's wierd.  Dealers around here usually only have Clubs and GTs on their lots.  Sports are hard to come by.

Might be that there just aren't any cars right now.  This is an awful time to buy a car, BTW.

My 2013 already handles pretty well.   with the supercharger it's got decent power (~285whp), but still only 100 torques at 7000rpm.  it seriously lacks grunt coming out of the turns, but you do get thru the turns pretty quick.

I would love to see what the 2022 feels like if it's that much better, BUT I'd be afraid I have to buy one and dump another $30k into it because race car....

1 hour ago, Matt93SE said:

My 2013 already handles pretty well.   with the supercharger it's got decent power (~285whp), but still only 100 torques at 7000rpm.  it seriously lacks grunt coming out of the turns, but you do get thru the turns pretty quick.

I would love to see what the 2022 feels like if it's that much better, BUT I'd be afraid I have to buy one and dump another $30k into it because race car....

One of Jon Miller picked one up too (local autox guy), he put his on a Mustang dyno and got 226whp and based on my butt dyno I believe it. The 2022 feels strong, I drove my 2014 for the first time in a couple of weeks and thought it was broken because I'd gotten used to the new car.