texevora

FS: Complete AiM Solo2DL/Smartycam HD v2.1 Package

Selling for $1550 firm ($327 savings vs new purchase price of $1877)

This is EVERYTHING you need to start datalogging/video-recording/laptiming on track. No more fussing with unreliable phone apps or external GPS modules that run out of battery/drop Bluetooth, forgetting to hit record (the AIM system records automatically), or spending hours manually syncing data with video and re-rendering (this AIM system renders data overlays on video in real-time automatically).

Package includes:

• Like-new AIM Solo2DL (This is the DL version which has datalogging. The cheaper basic non-DL version does not datalog)
    • 2m CAN/OBD cable
    • AC wall adapter
    • Mounting bracket w/ RAM ball mount
    • RAM suction-cup windshield ball mount
    • Original box
  • BRAND NEW AIM SmartyCam HD v2.1 w/ 84-degree wide angle lens (this unit was sent by AIM to replace my old unit under warranty and still has the factory temporary shipping protection shields on the screen and lens)
    • 4m CAN cable w/ integrated external mic (for better sound than the internal SmartyCam mic)

Selling because I just switched to an AIM MXP/bullet-cam setup and no longer need this package.

Can meet in DFW area or at MSR Cresson. Shipping at buyer's cost. Contact me via PM or via text/call at nine-1-nine-three-oh-8-oh-7-oh-7 if interested.

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg