Sign in to follow this  
Captain Buddha

NASCAR Debut at COTA Truck Race!!

So pumped!! Making my NASCAR debut at the COTA Truck race in the #49!! A lot of my buddies are also doing this race - it's going to be FUN / CRAZY!!

SCCA racer Brad Gross enters COTA Trucks for CMI, NASCAR debut
https://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2021/04/scca-racer-brad-gross-enters-cota-trucks-for-cmi-nascar-debut/

Stay tuned for more details, livery reveal, etc...thank you for your support / trash talking!! LOL!!!

Congrats, that is super cool.  I'm hoping to make it out to spectate.

So I guess your name is Brad Gross? lol

Congrats! I always like the NASCAR races at the road courses. Do you know where the truck race will be televised?

Awesome- Good luck!!

On 4/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, Pete said:

Congrats, that is super cool.  I'm hoping to make it out to spectate.

Thank you, Pete!! General Admission, top of the Esses, is where I plan to be for the XFINITY and Cup races!! I actually bought tickets when I was going to be a spectator... LOL!

5 hours ago, bigjae1976 said:

So I guess your name is Brad Gross? lol

Congrats! I always like the NASCAR races at the road courses. Do you know where the truck race will be televised?

Yes, you have guessed correctly! LOL!!

Thank you! I'm a huge fan of the NASCAR road races as well - the cars I race/raced have all been stock cars (ASA/GTA and TA2)...a perfect "feeder" for it.

Race is supposed to be live broadcast on FS1 on Saturday, May 22, at noon central time, please tune in!

I'll be there and telling anyone who will listen that i know you!  Not sure how theyre dispersing paddocks but I'll try to swing by and say hi.

Good deal!!! Yeah...I hope it's open and folks have access! Heck, it'd be nice if my wife could be there too...hopefully we can have pit passes, etc...not sure how it's going to work for this race.

Got the call Friday from Brett Bodine that I'm approved to race in the Truck series for road courses, woo hoo!!! My license application/paperwork and application check are all taken care of too....guessing I've got to do a concussion baseline test. Livery/wrap is almost finalized... I'll have t-shirts too...yahoo!

Cool stuff.  I now know someone famous.  I need to smoke a cigar with you for my bucket list!

18 hours ago, hornetball said:

Cool stuff.  I now know someone famous.  I need to smoke a cigar with you for my bucket list!

Thank you...more infamous than anything LOL...come to Tap In tonight!!