IanIsInGarage

Austin Tuner?

I have a tuner in Dallas I like for my track Miata, PRT Performance. My younger brother has a 1jz turbo swapped Toyota Supra with HKS Fcon for tuning. Want a Austin dyno shop to dyno tune it for Austin since it came from up North.  Many years back I used MZM International for a Turbo S2000, but open to other shops.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

On 11/21/2020 at 7:31 PM, [email protected] said:

which F-Con is it?  gold box? red or black front plate? 

Good question, I'm getting some pics today to help see what it's running.  

3 hours ago, jared said:

I would give Boost Logic a call.

Forgot about them and they did great work on my buddies S2000 w/ AEM.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:31 PM, [email protected] said:

which F-Con is it?  gold box? red or black front plate? 

Just got this bad boy in my garage. So it's a F-Con V Pro (gold box) and appears to be piggy back to a Toyota 1jz-gt a/t ECU.  The car is standard.  The HKS Knock amp is saying AF is lean under idle (all conditions). Wiring seems good and I'm getting 12v for heating of sensor. Dang sensor is $256 if you can even find one. I'm about to have a money talk with my brother. I think it's best to dump all these crazy Japanese hack jobs and get on a modern full stand alone. 

On 12/7/2020 at 11:22 AM, IanIsInGarage said:

Just got this bad boy in my garage. So it's a F-Con V Pro (gold box) and appears to be piggy back to a Toyota 1jz-gt a/t ECU.  The car is standard.  The HKS Knock amp is saying AF is lean under idle (all conditions). Wiring seems good and I'm getting 12v for heating of sensor. Dang sensor is $256 if you can even find one. I'm about to have a money talk with my brother. I think it's best to dump all these crazy Japanese hack jobs and get on a modern full stand alone. 

Sorry for the delay, didn't know you responded, I'm sending you a PM with my contact info