jazztrip

Edge Addicts Triple Play Oct 17-19

1.7CW on Sat -> 1.7 CCW on Sunday -> 3.1 CCW on Monday

Who's in?

On 9/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, RUQWIKR said:

Nice, I'm planning to be there just Monday for the 3.1 in my SS 1LE.  I have done the 1.7 both ways in past years but this will be my first time on the big track...hopefully I can chase you to learn the line faster!

2 hours ago, cdrptrks said:

Nice, I'm planning to be there just Monday for the 3.1 in my SS 1LE.  I have done the 1.7 both ways in past years but this will be my first time on the big track...hopefully I can chase you to learn the line faster!

Geoff D will be up from Houston in a mostly stock 2020 Rally Green ZL1, Eddie D will be there in his stock 17 SS 1LE, and others.  My red 17 SS 1LE has a ZL1 1LE nose on it (Dave).  Geoff is doing the entire weekend, Eddie & I just the 3.1.

Cool to see more Camaros out there.

My '13 will be ready sometime next year I hope.  Not an ideal track car but...surprisingly decent at it for such a hefty package.  

On 10/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, RUQWIKR said:

Geoff D will be up from Houston in a mostly stock 2020 Rally Green ZL1, Eddie D will be there in his stock 17 SS 1LE, and others.  My red 17 SS 1LE has a ZL1 1LE nose on it (Dave).  Geoff is doing the entire weekend, Eddie & I just the 3.1.

It was nice meeting you Dave as well as Eddie, Geoff, and plenty of other drivers!  I added my best lap to the thread and hope to make it back for another 3.1 Monday event next year.

12 hours ago, cdrptrks said:

It was nice meeting you Dave as well as Eddie, Geoff, and plenty of other drivers!  I added my best lap to the thread and hope to make it back for another 3.1 Monday event next year.

https://www.motorsportranch.com/track-calendar/

PM me if you’re up this way sometime and my sons and I can have you as a guest.  Edge Addicts runs a good program.  There are two more 3.1 Monday Funday this year:  11/16, 12/14.  The latter wasn’t on EA’s website yet.

Thanks, I might take you up on that next year especially if your schedule ends up being open on the day before or after a single day ECR event so I can revisit 2 tracks in 1 trip!

I already have Harris Hill and NOLA trips planned to close out this year though.