Sign in to follow this  
IanIsInGarage

Found picture of construction

Has anyone have a map of what the changes will be? Buddy hit me with following, but unsure date.  I believe the back right side out of frame was were the real changes were coming.  And then I see parts in the middle of this picture with more wear than I remember and I feel lost to the changes. I'll just throw it out there, I miss my membership there many years back now.

HHR82020.jpg

I saw an updated map on FB a couple weeks ago.   I don't remember what all changes were done though.   the info is indeed out there if you can find it again.

I looked on their Facebook and no pictures at all; just memes. Anyone finds this post it up. It's still my "home track" and can't wait to get back on some changes.

I saw those too, but didn't see the track layout and couldn't figure out how to link the post (it was unshareable, so I'd have had to download the images and reupload here.)

I think track opens this weekend, they where supposed to have the H2R race there but due to the rain they cancelled it. Something with mud everywhere. Track has been repaved and turn 6-7 has changed due to a road being built

Chump race is on in 2 weeks. 

I'm doing SCCA TNiA out there tonight so I'll let you know how it is. The event is completely sold out so I doubt I'll get many traffic free laps.

Aside from getting rid of the bumps, the back section from 6 to 7 has been pulled in about a car length. So 6 is a little straighter and 7 (Mustang) is a bit tighter. Those are the only changes to layout that I am aware of.