Sign in to follow this  
Captain Buddha

3 Mile Off Road Track...

....coming soon!! Livio and I went out for a spirited RZR ride this past Saturday...should be this Summer...going to be fun!!!

wide enough for Raptors or just atvs?

I believe it's more focused on SxS / UTV machines....we will see though! This could be in part to a certain person leaving a bad to the bone RZR Turbo there for the owner and staff to have at their disposal...cough cough cough.... LOL

The layout I've seen is AWESOME!

Brad - i'm going out tomorrow morning...are the keys in it?!?!

3 hours ago, XLR8 said:

Brad - i'm going out tomorrow morning...are the keys in it?!?!

LOL - I may be out there tomorrow morning as well...gotta see how the dyno run of my car goes today (troubleshooting any potential issues before getting it on track). However, the RZR is at Hidden Falls Off Road Park this weekend, my parents wanted to borrow it. Dad got a new Rubicon Gladiator. I might head down there later as well....have been wanting to go there...the RZR should be back out at ECR next weekend...

Sounds good.  I'm bringing out a blue RX8 i just did motor swap on for a shake down. Have you taken the RZR to TexPlex?  It's a blast

Nice. Change of plans...heading to Hidden Falls in the morning - looks like too much fun! Have not been to TexPlex yet, it does look fun from what I've seen.

17 hours ago, Captain Buddha said:

Nice. Change of plans...heading to Hidden Falls in the morning - looks like too much fun! Have not been to TexPlex yet, it does look fun from what I've seen.

Hidden falls is a blast, at least on a dirt bike 😄