Hollywood

May Member Days

Starting this thread in light of the recent announcements by Gov. Abbott....

I will post as soon as I have a firm date. I know many of you are itchin...

1 hour ago, Hollywood said:

Starting this thread in light of the recent announcements by Gov. Abbott....

I will post as soon as I have a firm date. I know many of you are itchin...

The Gang gets COVID

Hmm. Brazoria county not exactly opening up 100%: "The judge announced Tuesday afternoon that along with restaurants, malls, retail stores and movie theaters opening at 25 percent capacity, county beaches will be open to vehicular traffic starting Friday." We'll just have to see what MSRH does, I guess.

what about golf/country clubs?  I see MSRH being more like a country club classification than a park or retail store.  just thinking out loud a lil..

22 hours ago, Matt93SE said:

what about golf/country clubs?  I see MSRH being more like a country club classification than a park or retail store.  just thinking out loud a lil..

The swanky golf course near me (in Harris county) never even slowed down for COVID19. I think I saw more foursomes congregating on the greens in the last month than I ever had before.

From MSRH email this afternoon: "Guests are now allowed, but social distancing is still required. A maximum of (2) guests per member are allowed."

Saturday morning looks good...

image.png.4b92ace3536ce80743d13e4b5a658353.png

Who wants to come and play?

I'm waiting on ECR to relax it's chinese virus policy too...planning on running this Saturday...limit is 12 members....so, 12 cars on track...more cars = more fun!! soon...soon!

15 hours ago, robertcope said:

From MSRH email this afternoon: "Guests are now allowed, but social distancing is still required. A maximum of (2) guests per member are allowed."

Saturday morning looks good...

image.png.4b92ace3536ce80743d13e4b5a658353.png

Who wants to come and play?

Oh man I would love to but I have to help Dino install his supercharger on his S2k.

It was a pretty day out there today; many love bugs were murdered.

FWIW, the track is being very strict about enforcing social distancing. They are trying to get events up and running and part of that is convincing the county that they're operating responsibly. Plan on maintaining your distance!

Bummer I wasn't able to catch you guys last weekend, but this weekend looks good for me. Any members thinking about going?

Any members planning on heading out there this Sat or Sun?

I'm not a member but would also be interested in tagging along for a clockwise day (weekend or weekday) if a member is already planning to go.

Also does anyone know if/when the hours will be changed back to 8am-5pm from 9am-3pm?  If the guest price remains the same then I would prefer to wait for normal hours to resume.

Drivers Edge is out there this weekend.

Next 2 weekends May 23-24 and 30-31  are SCCA club race and Time Trials.

June 6 is a RideSmart bike day.    

June calendar is busy as well, so the member-only weekends are drying up quickly.