Guest lobster

NASA March Madness roll call

8 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Using your offspring as a reason you can't get ass stomped in TT 

tenor.gif

Haha! Thats exactly it! No excuse needed to get my ass curb stomped in TT, that comes naturally... Jake's just cooler than everyone else in the universe?

Instructing and SM where we will for the 5th year in a row discover that no, you can't go 3 wide through rattlesnake on the first lap.

And 20 minutes after that we get to dodge SRX7s

woo Cresson! Rolling in way late Friday night, staying at Scottish Inn across the street.

14 hours ago, Vinnieb said:

Instructing and SM where we will for the 5th year in a row discover that no, you can't go 3 wide through rattlesnake on the first lap.

And 20 minutes after that we get to dodge SRX7s

woo Cresson! Rolling in way late Friday night, staying at Scottish Inn across the street.

Only in the first lap?

Looks like we still got 3 rx7's signed up.. let's see how this goes.. 

Heros like that don't think about the complex of turns and the dance they just invaded, they only think about the immediate turn and if they can get their foot on the dance floor.

Great weekend, thanks everyone for coming out. I'm truly grateful for all the support from my friends and  competitors. 

I am now retiring from TT and handing the rains over the next couple events to Turner Dobbins and Sean Farrah. 

Still happy to answer any questions anyone has with NASA in general or time trial questions. I look forward to seeing everyone at ECR. 

38 minutes ago, V6Donut said:

Great weekend, thanks everyone for coming out. I'm truly grateful for all the support from my friends and  competitors. 

I am now retiring from TT and handing the rains over the next couple events to Turner Dobbins and Sean Farrah. 

Still happy to answer any questions anyone has with NASA in general or time trial questions. I look forward to seeing everyone at ECR. 

Leaving TT or just the director posiiton? 

44 minutes ago, strengthrehab said:

Leaving TT or just the director posiiton? 

Just the director position, I'm still all in with NASA. Might also be jumping into some of the SCCA tt stuff for fun.  

It was great! If only my 3rd gear synchro wasn't giving out.. lost positions left and right doing the crunch in Wagon wheel and Boot hill.. 6th in first race , 7th in the second and 8th in the last one,  really matches up with the amount of crunching done during the race. 

Also, shoot out to the legend in the legend who kept racing me for more than a  lap after he got the checker... wish he will find his glases to wear for the next weekend.

I hate to make blanket judgements about a group of drivers, but last weekend there were numerous issues with Legends cars/drivers.

In the Sunday qualifying session, a Legends car parked it on the exit of tombstone, causing an EV to be deployed and a few laps later, full course black flag. During the inlap under full course black flag, a different legends car comes weaving between me and a Spec Boxster, full send on a quali lap, passing 2 or 3 waving black flag stations.

I heard of another Legends car driving full send through the paddock, but didn't witness it. What's up with these guys?

4NWI2nm.jpg

EDIT: Here is the previous corner station, also showing waving black flag:

UoGcWhF.jpg

EDIT #2: For reference, the Legends car that caused the EV & FCBF

iiow02p.jpg