Sign in to follow this  
Talley

Trackday Feb 22nd

The first half of the year I have nothing but schedule conflicts for MSRH with any group.   However I am free on the 22nd and it seems like GSS is doing a track day.  $399 for 6 20min sessions.

Does anybody have any input into GSS?  I've never been but I do know they are making improvements.

That is way too much money for 6 x 20 mins, even for a legitimate track which that is not.

If you have a busy schedule, take what you can get. Some track time is better than none! (I've never driven GSS)

13 minutes ago, Clay said:

If you have a busy schedule, take what you can get. Some track time is better than none! (I've never driven GSS)

That was my logic.  I'm a bit on the screwed side being a Dad lol.  I was gifted  2 girls who love to dance and I put the racing hobby behind them as a promise to the family.  (I have other hobbies that come before lol)  Right now the highlighted orange is the only MSRH I could make except the 2/28 driven event... I'll be working that event.  Just a couple events until september.

Beggars can't be choosy is how I put it.  I never considered any AutoX events or GSS but it seems like I can fill in the voids well if I DO consider them.

82159167_1439451516224899_5085422367170101248_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=CtNx6yNuhYsAX_TJFvG&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=64f466787e83da84f0e881ea7e7ce34c&oe=5EB4A18B

I second the take what you can get.   

however 399 for a single day is pretty sporty but seat time seat time seat time. 

getting faster in this sport requires it.  

1 hour ago, lobster said:

I second the take what you can get.   

however 399 for a single day is pretty sporty but seat time seat time seat time. 

getting faster in this sport requires it.  

The only other thing I can do which I have reached out to both GSS and MSRH is to get private instruction done.  This would allow me to pick what days around my busy schedule.... at a much higher cost though.  The money thing isn't the problem.  Just my time. 

If money isn't the problem then GO fast and get your butt to the track! You could probably hire Charlie V everyday at MSRH and you'd have a BLAST!!

BTW - we have this option at ECR too...private instruction is *always* available.