robertcope

Chin Track Days @ Barber, March or April?

I keep trying to get to Barber and I keep failing. 2020 will be the year. Barber has two dates early in 2020, March 21-22 and April 11-12. I think either could work for me. Anyone else interested? @lobster? @Shuka?

2 minutes ago, edison_GTI said:

Not me?  I need to visit Barber.

I started to 'at' you, too, actually... but I did those two because we talked about it on Discord a while back and I figured we should start an actual thread on it.

I've been talking to Chet about potentially making a barber trip.  I'm definitely interested.  

Need to figure out my schedule tho,  between NASA, Gridlife PPIR and attending Indy500 & F1 Montreal...also disneyland my schedule is hectic in 2020 so i probably won't know until a little closer.  

the March event is smack dab between two NASA events and the April date is the immediate weekend after a NASA event.   oooo weeee  that's gonna be rough. 

I'm probably going to have to skip "something" to make it happen without killing me and my tire budget.  

9 hours ago, Hollywood said:

you going to run the type r? 😍

Hope to run my BRZ, Type R is a backup. 😄

So... I think what I'm planning is to do ECR in March and Barber in April, both with Chin.

the April "TBA" event for NASA is more than likely gonna be ECR that would be swell if you did NASA instead of Chin. 

1 hour ago, Code Monkey said:

Signed up for both March and April, hope to see some of you there!

I'd planned to aim for one of them, but alas, not going to happen due to unexpected change in finances!

9 hours ago, robertcope said:

I'd planned to aim for one of them, but alas, not going to happen due to unexpected change in finances!

Mafunsalow.  It’s a commitment.  
April, maybe.  Caravan solicited.