Jack @ Chin Motorsports

Chin @ ECR Dec 7-8

Come join Chin Track Days for our first laps on the newly opened 2.7 mile lap at Eagles Canyon.  With other drivers having already turned laps on the new surface the track should be ideal for our event now that there is some rubber being laid down.  Registration is open and available by clicking the link below. 2-days $439, 1-day $249, 3+ hours of track time per day!

Register for Eagles Canyon

Trying to come out both days if I don't have to work.  Got away with that this last weekend with The Driver's Edge on the 2.7.  I liked the "rule" of if you go off, stay off and let the track come to you and either allow you back on the track (if not going to drag a bunch of dirt / mud onto track) or with an open trailer if mud encrusted.  Hope you guys do the same since there is no grass yet grown in.

Planning on it, if the wx is good! Chin events have an INSANE amount of track time - the HAPPY HOUR is epic!

I'm signed up as well.  I'm loving Eagles Canyon...my new favorite track for sure.

Yes, WX looks very nice! The first session or two - that track is going to be cold/green...but I've got some Pirelli rubber to put down LOL!! Testing the TA2 Pirelli slicks on the Full Monte Carlo, fingers crossed for an improvement over the Hoosier Bias Ply tires that we've been running...should be able to figure out the setup over the course of the weekend...