Sign in to follow this  
EricH

ECR (new) AiM SOLO track map

Anyone have a track map yet?  My laptop batt died, it is now plug in only... so when/if I go Sunday I can't create a map after my first session for my Smartycam display.  :(

Thanks!   I tried it.  The .MP file is not recognized by RS3 or GPS Mgr.  I also renamed the extension to every option (.kml, .kmb, .gpk) and tried it.  No go.  😞 Sry not sure what or if I am doing wrong.  I was able to select map in RS2, and I see the shape.  Not sure how to export to another format so I can read it to Smartycam.   Normally I take my data, create a map (perhaps it creates more files), then I can import it to Smartycam.  Maybe I just need sample data of a lap?  I've searched internet for .mp files... doesn't really say what to do with them other than use with data to see where you are on the track when analyzing data.  Anyway, I do appreciate you trying to help me out!

You could try pulling the map from the .drk files from that folder (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1729-OIi6IbLV_Gi59qNT52bQ8pfcAI2L), I'm not super sure how all that works. I just did the track learning the first session then had the map for me, I'm not sure how to send you a map that'll work with the smartycam (I thought the .mp that I made in RS2 would work, but I guess not).

Badda-bing!  The .gpk file did the trick!  Thanks for hooking me up!

17 minutes ago, EricH said:

Badda-bing!  The .gpk file did the trick!  Thanks for hooking me up!

Good to hear, the 2.7 is a blast. Have fun!

I am a dumbass and can’t figure out how to download the new configurations to my Smartycam. 

Hey guys, here's a track file I generated while out during a member day, I didn't like that things weren't sync'd up with the proper start/finish, so here ya go for the 2.7! I'll generate one for the 1.65 when I've got the chance too but it shouldn't matter too much.

If any issues, lemme know! but this should be able to be loaded into Aim systems directly with Race studio 3. 

and here: https://www.aim-sportline.com/download/software/doc/TrackManager_101_eng.pdf manual for track manager!

ECR27.ztracks

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:08 PM, Ars3nd said:

Hey guys, here's a track file I generated while out during a member day, I didn't like that things weren't sync'd up with the proper start/finish, so here ya go for the 2.7! I'll generate one for the 1.65 when I've got the chance too but it shouldn't matter too much.

If any issues, lemme know! but this should be able to be loaded into Aim systems directly with Race studio 3. 

and here: https://www.aim-sportline.com/download/software/doc/TrackManager_101_eng.pdf manual for track manager!

ECR27.ztracks 6.63 kB · 5 downloads

Would you mind reattaching the map for 2.7 and 1.65 if you have it.  This attachment is no longer working.

Thanks!

Never mind - just had to sign in.

Thanks!

On 12/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, Ars3nd said:

ECR27.ztracks 6.63 kB · 12 downloads

I use Race Studio 2 with my Solo DL (1st gen).  Does anyone know if Race Studio 3 is compatible with the original Solo?  If not, can the .ztracks file be uploaded to the device with Race Studio 2?

I downloaded AIM's GPSManager software, but it looks like it only accepts the .zwd format (AIM world track database file) and not the .ztracks format.

I'd like to get it loaded into my Solo before my ECR outing next weekend.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it to work with a combination of the .gpk file from Sam's link and AIM's GPSManager software. In case anyone else is in the same boat, download and open GPSManager, click "New" and select the .gpk file attached here.

Sam_BRZ_ECR_ITALIAN__Generic testinga_0386.gpk

Edited by vchengap
Update status