Ars3nd

ECR Open Track Day 11/16/19

On 11/21/2019 at 12:10 PM, El_Tortuga said:

Red was combo of both instructors and white entrants. Bad behavior in both. The GTR was the most egregious. example. At least the can am thing was just slow and would point after a couple of  passing zones, albeit he also pointed in non-passing zones.

Not to the extent of the examples quoted, but I'm the black Mustang at 11. Yep, I missed the P-car for 1 straightaway (thought my  student was lined up in grid and I got confused that I might have been out in yellow session).So I promptly gave the pass T2-T3. Not sure that makes me "CLUELESS!! CLUELESS!!!"

Who is in the right hand seat here? Not sure anyone is being done a favor to cultivate an immediate rage reaction if you don't get an immediate point-by. Its going to happen in DEs. Might be a better approach to chill out and take a lap to work through traffic.

No idea who was in the right seat, I believe the camera car is a newer GT3.

<el_tortuga>  Who is in the right hand seat here? Not sure anyone is being done a favor to cultivate an immediate rage reaction if you don't get an immediate point-by. Its going to happen in DEs. Might be a better approach to chill out and take a lap to work through traffic   <el_tortuga> 

Could not agree more.  There were numerous 'teaching' opportunities. ( ie: don't take pass in a DE without a point Red/White/Black Miata @ 1:25 into video did not point).  The driver was struggling in several corners.  It's a new track and everyone was learning but the instructor could have handled it much better.