Sign in to follow this  
RUQWIKR

TDE ECR 2.75 CCW & CW (11/23-24)

19 hours ago, RUQWIKR said:

Registration is open.  I just signed up.  Looking forward to the big track and both directions!

https://thedriversedge.net/registration/step1.aspx?eventid=240

Super tempted. I am very likely to be there. Only driven there once, and loved it. Even with the previous smoothness factor of the surface being equivalent to the moon.

Silky....smooth.....Sam likes to touch the track, we've had to warn him a few times...when the grid marshall isn't looking Sam gets out there and rolls around on it, yes, it's that smooth! Smooth to the point of no graining on my slicks - they came off looking like brand new... LOL!

53 minutes ago, Captain Buddha said:

Silky....smooth.....Sam likes to touch the track, we've had to warn him a few times...when the grid marshall isn't looking Sam gets out there and rolls around on it, yes, it's that smooth! Smooth to the point of no graining on my slicks - they came off looking like brand new... LOL!

Sam likes touching the runoffs too. A lot. ;)

Lack of tire wear is amazing. The tires come off looking polished.

1 hour ago, El_Tortuga said:

Sam likes touching the runoffs too. A lot. 😉

Lack of tire wear is amazing. The tires come off looking polished.

I made it through the entire Time Trial and Enduro without dropping a single tire off track (well, at least no more than one at a time for sure). That brings my average down to one off every 3 sessions, I'm batting over .650!

Innnnnnnnnnnnnn…..structing!  Both directions on the new section - dang! 

51 minutes ago, dbyrd said:

Innnnnnnnnnnnnn…..structing!  Both directions on the new section - dang! 

Rick just sent out a message saying only CCW now.  Daniel, sign up to right seat me if you don't have someone lined up.

Too bad we're not running both directions, but that's a lot to learn for folks in one weekend.  Looking forward to sitting in your right seat...or left!