Sign in to follow this  
pmptx

APEX NOV 15 FRI 1.7 2 way

Temps should be good and we have a day to play hooky or be (cough, cough) sick.

Come on out and join us as we run one direction in the am and the other direction in the pm.

As usual we will have small run groups so everyone has space and lots of track time.

Why the change from the 3.1 that you originally had on the schedule?  Doesn't show Drive Xotic using the 1.3 that day.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:54 PM, RUQWIKR said:

Why the change from the 3.1 that you originally had on the schedule?  Doesn't show Drive Xotic using the 1.3 that day.

Honestly, cost and attendance.  All the Advanced people wait until last week or two and these events are breakeven at best.

Frankly if the 3.1 is desired, we need to see engagement from the participants.  Hell I would like to have it to drive as I am running it.

I tried doing the early sign up incentive and it got us to break even.  Until we can get the participant following, it is prohibitive to get the 3.1 for a small org like ours.

If you have any solid ideas, I would like to discuss the, as I really want the 3.1 to be a fixture for Apex and our drivers.  [email protected]

4 hours ago, pmptx said:

Honestly, cost and attendance.  All the Advanced people wait until last week or two and these events are breakeven at best.

Frankly if the 3.1 is desired, we need to see engagement from the participants.  Hell I would like to have it to drive as I am running it.

I tried doing the early sign up incentive and it got us to break even.  Until we can get the participant following, it is prohibitive to get the 3.1 for a small org like ours.

If you have any solid ideas, I would like to discuss the, as I really want the 3.1 to be a fixture for Apex and our drivers.  [email protected]

Don't disagree with above.  Some have work schedules that don't allow much advanced planning, and thus, last minute sign ups.

I wholeheartedly endorse these weekday events. Tons of track time, open space, and two way opportunities = mega fun. Beats the snot out of working.

Can you move this track closer?