Solo_S14

70% Off Sale @ SafeRacer.com

Couldn't find some shoes I wanted in my size, but I did pick up 2 different tint visors for my helmet for $20. No bad.

5 hours ago, Kong Sheng Han said:

I’m patiently waiting for the email informing me that everything I ordered is out of stock 😄

It told me one item was out of stock when I went to checkout. So you may be in luck...

1 hour ago, Tobey said:

It told me one item was out of stock when I went to checkout. So you may be in luck...

Yeah, I noticed that the website showed “out of stock” for a couple of things I ordered, after placing my order. 

Damn, I got an email saying it would be 7-10 days to arrive, no cancellations yet...

6 hours ago, Solo_S14 said:

Damn, I got an email saying it would be 7-10 days to arrive, no cancellations yet...

Same..until I called them to ask if the visor I ordered is the correct one for the GF RIFT helmet. Then boom, he tells me the HANS and balaclava I ordered are out of stock. At the time, he still had 700 orders to process, and refunds will be issued when the processing stage is reached. I fully expect they’ll refund my helmet order.

Also, some things shouldn’t have been on sale...

Yeah this doesn't seem like the way to run a sale, but you know I ordered a bunch of fluids at ~$3 a quart.  We'll see...

Hans and FR balaclava cancelled / refunded today.  Perhaps it’s because she was a small size, but the rest of her order, including the only small helmet they had on the site went through (plus some FR socks for this guy)...

What was your order number? Mine was 57331, and I haven’t received any updates. kfennell hasn’t either and I think his was 57201. 

I got another email this evening saying they're still trying to get to the order.  🤣

I got an email a couple of hours ago informing me that my helmet has been shipped. One out of four items shipped isn’t too bad. 

I replied to the hans cancellation email the other day asking for info on the rest of the order.  He said it was shipping out that day (Thursday), then this AM I received a text saying it was being shipped, but no detail.  Did you get tracking info?

I've gotten 2 emails essentially telling me they're still sorting through all the orders and for me to be patient.

Just a couple of balaclavas I think, no biggie...hope I get the order filled before they run out/refund

They cancelled a Hans device, the balaclavas, and FR socks from my order.

Same. The balaclavas are gone. I placed an order for a helmet shield last night, and the order number is 500 higher than the order that shipped yesterday. That’s a lot of orders they still need to go through. 

I got everything I ordered, Suit, socks, visors, and transponder. Order 212. I also ordered a shock pressurizer thing in another order and I have not recieved any info on that yet. It was order 430 or so.