Sign in to follow this  
jazztrip

Edge Addicts @ Cresson 3.1 Oct 21st

I've been to several of these Edge Addicts Monday Fundays on the 3.1 and they are great.  Small run groups and up to four hours of track time if you have the stamina.  Plus, EA provides a very nice lunch with brisket, sausage, and the fixings.  They even accommodate us vegetarians with nice options.  I participated in the most recent Monday event this week (along with @BigMonkey73 and perhaps other TJs) and it was a great time.  Hopefully 10/21 will be cooler.  Hope to see some of y'all there on 10/21.  Cheers!

https://shop.edgeaddicts.com/MSR-Cresson-31-October-21st-2019-MSR-Oct-21.htm

1 hour ago, Talley said:

Can a rookie/novice with only 1 HDPE sign up?

As long as you sign up when there are still instructors available.

I wanted to be there this last Monday, but my car was throwing a few CELs.   Seems like there was not really anything wrong.

Jeff

Yes, Edge Addicts is my new favorite organization that runs at MSR Cresson..and I imagine their COTA events are similar if not better.

TONS of track time is an understatement! This is the first time I couldn't handle all of the sessions, and we all love us some driving now don't we?

Cheap, fun, and there was free lunch. Next time you can, DO IT !!!

@Talley you can definitely sign up, but like @jwdm  said, sign up soon to make sure you get an instructor.  Then, get ready for a great learning experience.  I live 50 miles from COTA so going there is easy, but I still learn more every time I come to Cresson.  Hope to see you in October.

I just signed up for Edge Addicts' next event on the 3.1 this coming Monday.  Anyone else here planning to go???