AhmadHasib

Expired camlock harness x 2

As the title says, let me know if you have any expired camlock harnesses for sale for my HPDE car. 

8 hours ago, AhmadHasib said:

As the title says, let me know if you have any expired camlock harnesses for sale for my HPDE car. 

Does this mean you got your previous Miata back :)?

4 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

Does this mean you got your previous Miata back :)?

It got sold to a guy that lives 10 minutes down from me! Ended up buying a JV6 swapped Miata from Arkansas. Tracked down the new buyer of my old Miata and convinced him to trade my factory seats for the Ultrashields in his car. Now that I have seats, I need harnesses. 

I have 3" simpsons in my car that are expired.  If I start running with PCA I'll have to change them out.  I'll let you know if i do this soon.

I have an OMP just like the Schroth above that you can have.  It expired 2018 and just replaced it..  car has always been stored in garage or trailer- never exposed to sun other than race weekends.

Not sure why they expire these things.  I know if you buy crow they have a service where they will recertify your harness for $65/ea if it's a kamlock design

I have simpson harnesses now but plan on moving to crow in order to be able to re-certify them.

image.png.b079629d57fb696ba43fc5fae6d7997d.png