DAL_MOBILE

Please (don't) delete

OK, 'fess up.  How often does this happen to you?

I may or may not throw handfulls of rocks in my friends race cars just before they go on track... 🙂

2 hours ago, Matt93SE said:

I may or may not throw handfulls of rocks [at] my friends race cars [while we are] on track... 🙂

Fixed it. hahahahah

-td

When I used to instruct and flag for Misty White (Cain)  at TWS several years ago, we joked about arming corner workers with paintball guns to tag cars for driving offenses.  It was cheaper than radios and provided a semi-permanent indicator of offenses.   three splats on your car, and you go home for the day. 🙂

I had a student leave one splats in my car via helmet and almost leave one splats in the seat.  Different students.  I think.

-td

That happened to me as well with a passenger one time.   some rando group of guys  showed up to a PDS day at TWS and was talking trash about my Maxima and how his SHO would wipe it's ass on track..   Misty handed him a helmet from the loaner bin and told me to scare the crap out of him.  It took a whole two laps before his face was green and he was pointing toward pit lane.  fortunately he held the splat in until the car stopped and he unbuckled.  he rolled out of the car, but couldn't get the helmet off in time and blew chunks all in the helmet and down his shirt.  he got off his knees and stumbled toward the cafe with his head down and splat everywhere.  Luis saw him coming and wouldn't let him get near the tables- he stood guard with the water hose while the dude's friends were laughing their asses off at him.

3 hours ago, Matt93SE said:

It took a whole two laps before his face was green and he was pointing toward pit lane.

Had a passenger recently that I "thought" was waving at his buddies in pit lane.  That's not actually what he meant.  I felt bad.  Thank goodness for no carpet.

I've learned that wherever I go, the world's worst drivers have followed me there.

So, the funny thing here is that it is a test.  And the answer is you "lose."  I don't recall the last time I lost a test.

-td

On 7/3/2020 at 11:52 AM, himself said:

tumblr_175abbf36d5a19112f4399fa591e287d_4fec2611_1280.thumb.jpg.9d926beb9964a209290000f38d7eb8af.jpg