RBH

Back in the saddle again!

As the saying goes ... You can't always get what you want, but if you try hard (really, really darn hard), sometime you get really lucky and get what you want … It took a lot of doing.. and it is being shipped today!

tiki.jpg

what is it?  I only know Fords.  I mean... I'll drive anything but when I race I wanna go fast so I gotta stick to Fords. lol

I'm not up to date with the mclaren world... what do you have there?

ok... thanks google.  don't mind me I'm not even in the same league as that car.  You take my home value, add my car value, add my last year salary, add my available debt on cards = still can't buy that thing.

I bet you eat wagu beef for breakfast don't you?

15 hours ago, Talley said:

ok... thanks google.  don't mind me I'm not even in the same league as that car.  You take my home value, add my car value, add my last year salary, add my available debt on cards = still can't buy that thing.

LOL - Breakfast is generally a cup of good old fashion coffee and sometimes country ham or bacon and eggs .  No Japanese stuff for me🙂

175mph half mile in that car... nice.  I'm shooting for close to the same.  I'm wanting 210mph in the standing mile.  I'll be setting my car up for dual purpose... 600rwhp for the track for road racing then bump the boost to 30psi and E85 for 1100rwhp.  Pulley/belt/fuel/tune change is all.  

15 hours ago, RBH said:

LOL 😂 No made in China on this one 

untitled4.jpg

China = "other". 

So your car is possibly 15.5% China.  :P

Love the car 🙂 I saw this on the lotus you sold - who is this little guy? 20190716_074540.jpg.e69fd886578e4d040e433c47b052c78c.jpg

55 minutes ago, joesurf79 said:

Love the car 🙂 I saw this on the lotus you sold - who is this little guy? 20190716_074540.jpg.e69fd886578e4d040e433c47b052c78c.jpg

TIKI man the warrior 🙂

11 hours ago, Talley said:

...600rwhp for the track for road racing...

:prankster:  Each of your rear tires puts down 50% more than my CAR does haha! I can only imagine hustling that or the McLaren around the track !

14 hours ago, Talley said:

American Wagyu Strip last night...so good....

It was purchased from the Collection in Coral Gables, FL, west of Miami.  It is an amazing place https://www.thecollection.com  As you enter the dealership you see all kinds of jaw-dropping cars, they have their own Valet collect your car and they usher you into the reception area--what a setup.

Now, as to calling the car "her" or "she", I have to be very careful with that or I am going to get myself in a lot of trouble 😁

My better half (she) was with me and she approved it, so for that reason, I will refrain from calling it "her" or "she".

2 hours ago, RBH said:

Now, as to calling the car "her" or "she", I have to be very careful with that or I am going to get myself in a lot of trouble 😁

My better half (she) was with me and she approved it, so for that reason, I will refrain from calling it "her" or "she".

Heard this from a friend of mine and completely agree...   My cars will never be a 'she', because I would never beat on a woman the way I beat on my cars...

Beautiful!

You could go with a non-binary or collective conscious car and use they/them!

Are you planning to track them or will they be a garage and car meet dweller?

3 minutes ago, Shuka said:

Beautiful!

You could go with a non-binary or collective conscious car and use they/them!

Are you planning to track them or will they be a garage and car meet dweller?

Thank you.  They, them, it 😁 ... the car comes with 3 YR warrantee and it includes full track use.  It would be horrible not to let it go wild for a bit.  I hope to make it to Watkins Glen, COTA and Road America.  Noting crazy but at least enjoy it.  

24 minutes ago, RBH said:

Thank you.  They, them, it 😁 ... the car comes with 3 YR warrantee and it includes full track use.  It would be horrible not to let it go wild for a bit.  I hope to make it to Watkins Glen, COTA and Road America.  Noting crazy but at least enjoy it.  

That is AWESOME!! The bit about the 3 yr warranty/track use!!!

Fortunately for you- you can call it "Mine"....;0

Congrats on the earned reward!!

Amazing car.  Congratulations!  May it contribute to your enjoyment of life beyond expectations.

Thank you to everyone for all the good wishes!

I have to work on that next 😁