V6Donut

NASA Championships @ Mid Ohio Sept 18-22

I plan on hosting quiet a bit of iracing at mid ohio, if you want in on the action just post here and ill shoot a pm with the next time I plan to host. 

3 minutes ago, V6Donut said:

I plan on hosting quiet a bit of iracing at mid ohio, if you want in on the action just post here and ill shoot a pm with the next time I plan to host. 

I will be hosting VR nights if you want some VR sim time as well...

49 minutes ago, V6Donut said:

Count me in. 

18 hours ago, Vinnieb said:

Transport secured.

Lets go!

😍😊

Anyone that wants to run this in VR before heading out, my door is open all day Sunday. BYOB though, I'm not that nice.

22 hours ago, Hollywood said:

Anyone that wants to run this in VR before heading out, my door is open all day Sunday. BYOB though, I'm not that nice.

*insert IPA snob gif*

So on Thursday morning we learned that our transport/ trackside support couldn't be there anymore due to a family emergency...

Spent all Thursday calling everyone in the ole Rolodex trying to find someone to take the cars... no dice.

Finally decided the best call was to find a 2 car hauler and Phillip take the cars himself from ATX.  Thursday night he goes and sees one but it's too small

Finally on Friday he hit paydirt and bought a hauler off of craigslist... he's rehabbing it at his shop and it'll be out the door Tuesday with my and his equiptment in it...

been a whirlwind of a weekend man... racers pulling out all the stops to make it!

Also, anyone wanna buy a lightly used 40 foot hauler?  

21 hours ago, Vinnieb said:

So on Thursday morning we learned that our transport/ trackside support couldn't be there anymore due to a family emergency...

Spent all Thursday calling everyone in the ole Rolodex trying to find someone to take the cars... no dice.

Finally decided the best call was to find a 2 car hauler and Phillip take the cars himself from ATX.  Thursday night he goes and sees one but it's too small

Finally on Friday he hit paydirt and bought a hauler off of craigslist... he's rehabbing it at his shop and it'll be out the door Tuesday with my and his equiptment in it...

been a whirlwind of a weekend man... racers pulling out all the stops to make it!

Also, anyone wanna buy a lightly used 40 foot hauler?  

Hmmm. How many monies?