Jump to content
V6Donut

NASA Championships @ Mid Ohio Sept 18-22

Recommended Posts

I plan on hosting quiet a bit of iracing at mid ohio, if you want in on the action just post here and ill shoot a pm with the next time I plan to host. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, V6Donut said:

I plan on hosting quiet a bit of iracing at mid ohio, if you want in on the action just post here and ill shoot a pm with the next time I plan to host. 

I will be hosting VR nights if you want some VR sim time as well...

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, V6Donut said:

I plan on hosting quiet a bit of iracing at mid ohio, if you want in on the action just post here and ill shoot a pm with the next time I plan to host. 

Count me in. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Vinnieb said:

Transport secured.

 

Lets go!

😍😊

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone that wants to run this in VR before heading out, my door is open all day Sunday. BYOB though, I'm not that nice.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Hollywood said:

Anyone that wants to run this in VR before heading out, my door is open all day Sunday. BYOB though, I'm not that nice.

*insert IPA snob gif*

Share this post


Link to post

So on Thursday morning we learned that our transport/ trackside support couldn't be there anymore due to a family emergency...

Spent all Thursday calling everyone in the ole Rolodex trying to find someone to take the cars... no dice.

Finally decided the best call was to find a 2 car hauler and Phillip take the cars himself from ATX.  Thursday night he goes and sees one but it's too small

Finally on Friday he hit paydirt and bought a hauler off of craigslist... he's rehabbing it at his shop and it'll be out the door Tuesday with my and his equiptment in it...

 

been a whirlwind of a weekend man... racers pulling out all the stops to make it!

 

Also, anyone wanna buy a lightly used 40 foot hauler?  

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Vinnieb said:

So on Thursday morning we learned that our transport/ trackside support couldn't be there anymore due to a family emergency...

Spent all Thursday calling everyone in the ole Rolodex trying to find someone to take the cars... no dice.

Finally decided the best call was to find a 2 car hauler and Phillip take the cars himself from ATX.  Thursday night he goes and sees one but it's too small

Finally on Friday he hit paydirt and bought a hauler off of craigslist... he's rehabbing it at his shop and it'll be out the door Tuesday with my and his equiptment in it...

 

been a whirlwind of a weekend man... racers pulling out all the stops to make it!

 

Also, anyone wanna buy a lightly used 40 foot hauler?  

 

Hmmm. How many monies?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...