HDA

Penis extension car

13 hours ago, HDA said:

Listed it for sale. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/284705676

time to try go karts

Free Volk TE37 in the asking price for TJs.

7604FAA0-2DEB-4C16-BF42-8568C12F9762.jpeg

Gorgeous car - I still love the 996 Turbo. I kind of missed the best time to buy one (both for my finances and when the value bottomed).

Hey in your ad, the CarGurus details has it as an automatic, though your description indicates it is a manual, and the interior pic shows that as well, but...in case people are using filtered searches, they might miss your ad.  

Good luck!!  Someone is about to snag a fun machine.  

1 hour ago, KevinDB said:

Gorgeous car - I still love the 996 Turbo. I kind of missed the best time to buy one (both for my finances and when the value bottomed).

Hey in your ad, the CarGurus details has it as an automatic, though your description indicates it is a manual, and the interior pic shows that as well, but...in case people are using filtered searches, they might miss your ad.  

Ah thank you! Weird as I selected Manual. Edited the listing - thank you!

I like how car yahoos "screws" you buy labeling your car "overpriced"...sheesh! I noticed that all P cars were labeled that way....I have no comment either way as I know nothing of P car values...just an observation.

2 hours ago, Captain Buddha said:

I like how car yahoos "screws" you buy labeling your car "overpriced"...sheesh! I noticed that all P cars were labeled that way....I have no comment either way as I know nothing of P car values...just an observation.

Yep and I also thought that I am TOTALLY ok for my car to be overpriced according to market standards, because I consider market standard to be sub par.

classic case of “I know what I have” ahah. 

I think the 3 options that would make me replace the Turbo are

Lotus Exige

2014/15 Camaro Z28

Porsche 996 GT2

Replace?  No . . . just add.  It's called hoarding.  🙂

19 hours ago, hornetball said:

Replace?  No . . . just add.  It's called hoarding.  🙂

Got garage space? 😬

This car...

does not feel 20 years old.

I just came back from a 559miles trip with a mix of highway, austin city driving (bleah) and backroads. More than 500hp, keep it in 5th gear and it can cruise at 40mph and get quickly to 140mph.

stuffed with Christmas ornament crap, luggage for the weekend, effortlessly and relentlessly moves forward in any circumstances.

the plus is that it NEVER feels disconnected or modern. Still that “special car” feel that modern cars like have lost. 

8EC14274-B54B-47EC-981C-6DC3DCCD007A.jpeg

12682A2D-A77A-4F45-85F3-EFB59D2AF7D9.jpeg

A399BCC8-8ACC-4D31-85D5-2A9BB67AF6E6.jpeg

BF8443B7-945A-42E1-9B36-1825E70B4134.jpeg

1 hour ago, hpimola said:

Andrea is the plate "FIGA" ?

That is correct