Jump to content
HDA

Penis extension car

Recommended Posts

I like 911s. It’s the first car I have driven too.

out of all the base (or better non GT) 911s that I drove (hard), I found the 70s naturally aspirated Cars somehow irrationally dangerous to drive and relatively low speeds.

the 964 (89-94) is my favorite choice because it preserves the irrationally dangerous as above + adds speed. It is the bastard of 911s. I love it.

 

the 993 took away, or toned down the irrationality. Great car but not as fun as they 964. At all. More of a gran turismo. 

 

the 996, ah the 996 - what an amazing car it is. Tight, lighter than the 993, modern - I really liked the one that I drove. The water cooled engine is a leap ahead. Too bad they didn’t nail the design.

 

the 997 S is a fantastic car. More power, looks great, very nice handling, still feels compact etc.

 

after the 997 they are not 911s anymore, sort of Aston Martin with the engine on the wrong side.

So I bought a 996 Turbo. It happened. Good deal, 67k miles, Manual, sport seats. I always found the Turbos to be the “cars of the reach guy who’s not a 911 purist and just wants to go fast on the straight”. Despising them basically. 

I have been wrong.

I will write more later but, if you are thinking about one: do it.

6D7172C0-F38B-4B45-B9EA-23607977AD3E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

I had to modify the title to something more appropriate 

Share this post


Link to post

WoW congrats. Any 911 turbo is no joke. RWD conversion in the future?

PS: you need to try the GT verities next!

 

Share this post


Link to post

I still lust for the 996 Turbo. it's what I should have bought instead of a Camaro. Next time. Driving my wife's 997 Cab is surprisingly fun, so I could see owning a base 997 Carrera too.

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, wind said:

WoW congrats. Any 911 turbo is no joke. RWD conversion in the future?

PS: you need to try the GT verities next!

 

 

2 hours ago, KevinDB said:

I still lust for the 996 Turbo. it's what I should have bought instead of a Camaro. Next time. Driving my wife's 997 Cab is surprisingly fun, so I could see owning a base 997 Carrera too.

Congrats!

Thanks!

in my head I am convinced to keep it stock for as long as possible. I already have the 964 as a suicidal machine. Then there is this little voice in my ear telling me to dump $10k in it and do the following:

ECU tune

Remove AWD system (it’s mechanical!)

add LSD

install coilovers and lower control arms from a GT3

The above transforms the car completely into a torquey, 450rwhp tail happy track monster. Like the sister Gt2 basically.

fun fact - does 27mpg at 70mph highway speeds. 

B9E23912-331A-4EB2-98E3-896C0E4705F1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, KevinDB said:

I still lust for the 996 Turbo. it's what I should have bought instead of a Camaro. Next time. Driving my wife's 997 Cab is surprisingly fun, so I could see owning a base 997 Carrera too.

Congrats!

Note on the 997 (and base 996) cars, especially on track: I am super paranoid on the IMS issue.

i think if the car has high mileage and is driven on the street you are ok, but the moment you take it on track...

that’s why I went with the TT: no IMS issue and I’ve seen many with 200k plus miles.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HDA said:

Note on the 997 (and base 996) cars, especially on track: I am super paranoid on the IMS issue.

i think if the car has high mileage and is driven on the street you are ok, but the moment you take it on track...

that’s why I went with the TT: no IMS issue and I’ve seen many with 200k plus miles.

Makes sense, the GT1 block is definitely robust.

Share this post


Link to post

Fact: I miss driving my PEC (996TT) more than the beetle (964)

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, HDA said:

Fact: I miss driving my PEC (996TT) more than the beetle (964)

But do you miss the NSX at all? I still love it every time I fire it up and go.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, robertcope said:

But do you miss the NSX at all? I still love it every time I fire it up and go.

I do not. Me and the NSX never connected. As much as it was a dream car for me, since I was a kid, when I had it we never really bonded. The AP2 was a much stronger bond and I do miss my old S2000

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/22/2019 at 2:24 PM, HDA said:

Note on the 997 (and base 996) cars, especially on track: I am super paranoid on the IMS issue.

i think if the car has high mileage and is driven on the street you are ok, but the moment you take it on track...

that’s why I went with the TT: no IMS issue and I’ve seen many with 200k plus miles.

The IMS is overblown, there is a long term well working fix for it. Can be fixed for about $1000 if you do it you self or a little more for a shop to do it.

They even have a permanent fix for, but it's a little more costly.

Share this post


Link to post

My wife calls them "Girl Cars" LOL

 

So, discussed it with a buddy who owns a p-car prep shop.....he was like: "Hey, sweetie, it's a Hairdresser car!!! Get it right! Snap!!" 😂

 

Either way - I don't care (but my hair looks fab!!)....drive the wheels off of it!!

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2019 at 9:37 PM, Captain Buddha said:

My wife calls them "Girl Cars" LOL

 

So, discussed it with a buddy who owns a p-car prep shop.....he was like: "Hey, sweetie, it's a Hairdresser car!!! Get it right! Snap!!" 😂

 

Either way - I don't care (but my hair looks fab!!)....drive the wheels off of it!!

Oh wow, I didn't know.

I think your buddy may be overpaying his hairdresser though 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2019 at 5:21 PM, turbogrill said:

The IMS is overblown, there is a long term well working fix for it. Can be fixed for about $1000 if you do it you self or a little more for a shop to do it.

They even have a permanent fix for, but it's a little more costly.

I know it can be fixed, post 08 cars are less affected, etc. 

When I look it was a $3000 deal to have a shop do the temporary fix. I think the 997 S is a FANTASTIC car.

Share this post


Link to post

I really like this car, even after this weekend: let me tell you a story.

Saturday I went for a drive up FM362 to FM3090 with 4 friends with C6 Z06s. That’s right, the 505hp ones, not the hairdressers types. I learned that those engines with free exhaust, a set of “baby cams” and a tune can put down 580 to the wheels. (!!!!) Anyhow it completely blew me away by how fast they go. I was WOT in a “taller gear” and Thanassis in his “baby cam Z06” passed me as if I was parked. Unbelievable. My penis is not that long even after extension.

I also explored the limits of the 996TT, how she still behaves like a 911 even if AWD and how it more of a GT than a sports car. And brakes. We definitely need brakes. Yep.

Sunday instead I test drove a 997 GT3 for sale (please do not ask questions OK?) and man, oh man. Pure eargasm, a driving experience that maybe only my S2000 could give me. Everything is there and you feel it. What a car, still in my bucket list.

Both the GT3 and the Z06 destroyed my poor Penis extension car this past weekend. From performance to sounds to looks. Destroyed. 

yet today, as I drove my daughter to daycare and then went off to work, hitting the boost I giggled and thought: what a great car is the 996TT

F26064C6-948B-4AD7-9A00-00F55A6A7AE1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

I love yankees tavern!!!! awesome burgers! the wife and I frequented there when we were on the 2-wheeler.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, HDA said:

I really like this car, even after this weekend: let me tell you a story.

Saturday I went for a drive up FM362 to FM3090 with 4 friends with C6 Z06s. That’s right, the 505hp ones, not the hairdressers types. I learned that those engines with free exhaust, a set of “baby cams” and a tune can put down 580 to the wheels. (!!!!) Anyhow it completely blew me away by how fast they go. I was WOT in a “taller gear” and Thanassis in his “baby cam Z06” passed me as if I was parked. Unbelievable. My penis is not that long even after extension.

I also explored the limits of the 996TT, how she still behaves like a 911 even if AWD and how it more of a GT than a sports car. And brakes. We definitely need brakes. Yep.

Sunday instead I test drove a 997 GT3 for sale (please do not ask questions OK?) and man, oh man. Pure eargasm, a driving experience that maybe only my S2000 could give me. Everything is there and you feel it. What a car, still in my bucket list.

Both the GT3 and the Z06 destroyed my poor Penis extension car this past weekend. From performance to sounds to looks. Destroyed. 

yet today, as I drove my daughter to daycare and then went off to work, hitting the boost I giggled and thought: what a great car is the 996TT

F26064C6-948B-4AD7-9A00-00F55A6A7AE1.jpeg

If that's Dino and Thansis, they are defiantly hair dresser types. haha! 

Share this post


Link to post

Even a bone stock C6Z06 is a force to be reckoned with, they are amazing machines! Wish I still had my '13 Z....still love my new Z too...they are all bad fast. Hey - you love your car, that's what matters! Not everything is a race...

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, V6Donut said:

If that's Dino and Thansis, they are defiantly hair dresser types. haha! 

Dino wasn’t there but yes, that’s Thanassis

Share this post


Link to post

LOL to consider the 996 Turbo as...not very capable is amusing to me 🙂

I'd gladly use that as a track car platform if I had the budget for it. Make a GT2 replica out of it.  Sure it's not as fast as the latest Porsche madness, but it ain't slow.

Share this post


Link to post

Well it is extremely capable. The breadth of STUFF it can do very well makes it super-capable.

it just does not EXCEL at any of them in stock form. But how usable it is makes it a fantastic car!

I can’t think of a better car that I could buy at this stage of my life (kid, fewer track days, bored of loud exhausts and rocksolid suspensions for a road legal car, etc).

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, V6Donut said:

If that's Dino and Thansis, they are defiantly hair dresser types. haha! 

I'm a hairdresser with a big penis but balls not big enough to extend my big penis car to its full length yet. I'm  still figuring out max extension and usage. Unfortunately the manual it came with only talks about the radio and AC controls.

Share this post


Link to post

HA ..there you are you two! Andrea I agree 100%..996TT stock is a good GT..nothing more. It can turn into a beast (equally like a Z06). both at beast level are really able to provide an immensely satisfying driving experience. The front diff of the 996 works great and is a good thing to keep at high hp road applications...tracking the 996 is okish but you will always have the weight as your enemy. nevertheless if you decide to open pandora's box I will be able to guide you in all the wrong moves to make this car into what it should have been from factory..closer to GT2 capabilities.

Look forward to our next drive with Andrea leading the way (cause I have no clue where to turn)!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...