Jump to content

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, clifton23 said:

Can’t tell if this is a compliment or dig at us BMW owners.......

It is, Cliff. It most certainly is 😉

Share this post


Link to post

Can't be accurate, all I see are normal hand tools, not a BMW Special Tool 1986434585982304 in sight.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

It is, Cliff. It most certainly is 😉

I mean, you could look at it two ways.

1. BMW owners are smart enough to get in the guts and make things better.  (improving the hospital bed) While Merc owners don't have the slightest clue and just sit there looking at animal picture in a magazine.

2. BMW owners are always in the guts because shits always breaking.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes sir - that is what they meant ! (If not totally clear, my ambiguity was  intentional both times...but on the other hand...VANOS, cough...Vanos...:) )

Share this post


Link to post

Having worked on both cars; the image holds true. BMW's require more care; but ultimately my cup of tea due to the "driver feel".

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, N546RV said:

Can't be accurate, all I see are normal hand tools, not a BMW Special Tool 1986434585982304 in sight.

but he has the hacksaw, impact wrench, and BFH . . . and those are what I seem to use most often on mine.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

Yes sir - that is what they meant ! (If not totally clear, my ambiguity was  intentional both times...but on the other hand...VANOS, cough...Vanos...:) )

Don’t think it is Vanos after all.  Find out soon.  New headers and catless midpipe arrive Monday.  

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, clifton23 said:

Don’t think it is Vanos after all.  Find out soon.  New headers and catless midpipe arrive Monday.  

That's right, thinking it was the cats. But why did everyone's mind run to VANOS first :)?

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/30/2019 at 7:15 PM, joesurf79 said:

That's right, thinking it was the cats. But why did everyone's mind run to VANOS first :)?

Because it’s known to grenade itself. 

 

#threadhijack 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...