HispanicPanic

Where did TDE go?

So i've been out of the Texas track scene for a while due to travels and such..... Anyways, Did the drivers edge go anywhere?  The website seems to be non-existant? Have i missed something??

I may end up doing hallett with NASA, but the 8.5 hr drive is a tough one....  i'll have to see what i can do if TDE doesn't have any events in May/June. 

TDE is still around and going strong. It does look like their website is down, though.

thedriversedge.net  looks broken. 

30 minutes ago, lobster said:

thedriversedge.net  looks broken.

I talked to Rick; they are aware. Their hosting service is having issues, it seems.

Don't forget about Nasa Nola this weekend, cheap track time. 

Rick mentioned last weekend that they've been working on a new website. I suspect this issue is unrelated, but they seem to be in the process of updating it to something of this millennia 

Online form for Instructor Grading / Feedback has to be coming...I forgot my notecards were in my pocket sunday...and "sweat erased" them. It's not the first time that's happened lol...

8 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

Online form for Instructor Grading / Feedback has to be coming...I forgot my notecards were in my pocket sunday...and "sweat erased" them. It's not the first time that's happened lol...

LOL, they have been talking about that since I was instructing... that was years ago.