strengthrehab

I had my PB CCW lap analyzed/coached by Racers360 Coach Nelson Mason

I feel like he was too focused on the throttle position. It's clear your telemetry isn't right. My guess is that "off throttle" was anywhere from 11% to 18%? Still, interesting and good stuff.

Yeah, I knew that was off when he was talking because I knew where I was on and off the throttle, but you can hear me getting to throttle early as hell in every corner. Plus I needed to trailbrake more. 

This video is almost a year old (the original) and I have gotten better at trail braking, but I wouldn't have thought to do it as much as I need to. 

The line through carousel was different, though. 

I’d like to try that some day. Hmmm. 

do you have a link to your original video? I'd like to compare it against mine to see your line instead of having it chopped up.

I had a quick look, and I think you're compromising your exit out of diamond's edge by hitting the first apex. I usually intentionally miss the first one and arch the corner so i hit the second one only. I haven't driven a mustang at speed, but it should be too different from my car. Here's an old video from 2015 when I was in my second year of doing this. It's by no means perfect.

30 minutes ago, strengthrehab said:

Well, per a respected source, pulling the plug disables ABS and messes up brake bias so...that's not happening again. 

As per the shock mount? Parts on order. 

OOohhhh!  yeah...I'm tempted to pull my ABS out of the picture due to GM's awesome ice mode "feature".  But, I'm sure the bias would be out of whack