Sign in to follow this  
jared

Track Night in America May 8th

I just signed up for this. I went Intermediate since I'll be on all-seasons and OEM pads. Hopefully I don't completely fry them.

would be nice to check out harris hill one day... im glad to see you going to the track tho. 

I'd love to drive HHR.  But it's a long mid-week excursion for me, from Dallas.  Not retired yet.

Motul RBF600 and track-oriented pads are will help you to avoid frying your brakes.

Have fun!

Well, that got rained out and rescheduled for May 22nd. Hopefully things get all dried out by then.

I didn't know that TNiA would reschedule due to rain.  That's interesting.  I wonder if it's a matter of degree?

I didn't sign up for the event on the 8th.  Now I'll have to keep an eye on the weather for the 22nd.

17 hours ago, 865 said:

I didn't know that TNiA would reschedule due to rain.  That's interesting.  I wonder if it's a matter of degree?

I didn't sign up for the event on the 8th.  Now I'll have to keep an eye on the weather for the 22nd.

I don't think they typically do, but there were flash flood warnings and tons of lightening. If there is lightening I know they pull cars off the track, so I guess it was decided to just pull the plug.