Sign in to follow this  
pmptx

APEX MSRC June 3 Monday wacky 2 way

Early registration with $25 discount through 4/30.  Advanced and Solo Intermediate with Apex only.

All day driving,  both ways.  See you out there.

Early Bird Rate $205 valid from 4/9/19-4/30/19

NOTE: EARLY BIRD RATE WILL BE APPLIED AT TIME OF PAYMENT PROCESSING.

1 week left to get early bird pricing.  That 25 is a good part of a tank of gas.  Come on and sign up

Pricing back to normal on Wednesday.  Get in today or tomorrow to save.

Shoot yeah....just signed up.  See ya at the track for some wacky 2 way action.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:25 AM, pmptx said:

Early registration with $25 discount through 4/30.  Advanced and Solo Intermediate with Apex only.

All day driving,  both ways.  See you out there.

Early Bird Rate $205 valid from 4/9/19-4/30/19

NOTE: EARLY BIRD RATE WILL BE APPLIED AT TIME OF PAYMENT PROCESSING.

That's a damn good deal for like 3 hours of drive time on the 3.1.

7 hours ago, El_Tortuga said:

That's a damn good deal for like 3 hours of drive time on the 3.1.

FYI - this event is both ways on the 1.7...

17 hours ago, RUQWIKR said:

FYI - this event is both ways on the 1.7...

doh! still a great deal

This event is always a bunch of fun, I'll be there again this year and always loved it in the past. I think this will be the 3rd year in a row. Last year we just had 2 groups (sub 1:25 and over 1:25 cars) and did 30min sessions. Tons of track time and small, well organized run groups.

Not sure how I'm going to get off work that day, but I'm signed up! Now I gotta find some dang tires. 

17 hours ago, BobKid said:

Not sure how I'm going to get off work that day, but I'm signed up! Now I gotta find some dang tires. 

Good deal. Looking forward to chasing the shoe, and the sam, and Peter's aero S2K. Or being chased once the natural pecking order is established :haha: <insert flame emoticon here>,

I think this day last year was my biggest personal advancement. No instructor duties and tons of run time available. When I did this event last year, I had a long laundry list of driving needs to get corrected and the 30 minute extended sessions allowed me to move the bar gradually and build little by little. Pretty much knew that its not PB weather, and that I would get lots of laps per sessions. Was able to build that rhythm and flow in a non-rushed manner. 

Even though my gains and losses are not as big, this year's "to-do" list is just as long. I've been either hustling the car (overdriving) or distracted doing demos, so I'm so keen to work on my game. Still got some techniques that need to be added to my toolbox too.  There is always more...

Game On.  Reg at 745-800 and track hot at 830.

Entry available until 3pm today.  Come on out and join us.  Should be loads of track time.

I drove the Wacky two way yesterday - my first Apex event.  

I thought it was a well run event and it is hard to argue with just two groups.   Lots of track time and good drivers to be on the track with. Looking forward to more Apex events in the future.

Jeff