TrackJunkies.Org

The Drivers Edge Dec. 5 & 6, whos going?

Forrest

I regret not running in the wet, and would have gotten to drive solo too!! But man, I got home at 7:30 as it was, with work today at 6am, I can't imagine staying until 5 then driving all the way back to Houston.

It was nice meeting you out there man. It was wierd that we were right next to each other all weekend and ran in the same group, but I didn't relaize forever that you were on trackjunkies....hahaha

It was cool to meet you too!  I remember looking for "That guy with the dark colored Honda" but didn't realize you had the big stickers and stuff on it.  Can't wait until we all have TJ stickers so it's easy! 

Saturday's best 2:27

Sunday's best 2:29 - no data log

Nice videos, but Ken you need to slow down. Most people make me look slow, you REALLY do. BTW here's my report card from this weekend with my solo approval!!!

WEAK      FAIR      AVERAGE    GOOD    EXCELLENT

FLAG AWARENESS            1                2                3                XX                  5

PASSING SIGNALS              1                2                3                4                  XX

SMOOTHNESS                      1                2                3                XX                  5

VISUALS                                1                2                3                4                  XX

CONSISTENCY                      1                2                3                4                  XX

CAR CONTROL                    1                2                3                4                  XX

SLIDE CONTROL                  1                2                3                4                  XX

AGGRESSIVENESS              1 LESS      2                3                XX      MORE 5

ESP / TRACTION CONTROL          NOT AVALIABLE

SOLO QUALIFIED:  Yes

NEXT RECOMMENDED RUN GROUP:    Blue 

I asked for mine this morning and he sent it this afternoon:

WEAK      FAIR      AVERAGE    GOOD    EXCELLENT

FLAG AWARENESS            1                2                3                XX                  5

PASSING SIGNALS            1                2                3                4                  XX

SMOOTHNESS                    1                2                3                XX                  5

VISUALS                              1                2                3                4                  XX

CONSISTENCY                    1                2                3                XX                  5

CAR CONTROL                    1                2                3                4                  XX

SLIDE CONTROL                1                2                3                4                  XX

AGGRESSIVENESS            1 LESS      2                XX                4      MORE 5

ESP / TRACTION CONTROL          NOT AVALIABLE

SOLO QUALIFIED:  Yes

NEXT RECOMMENDED RUN GROUP:    Blue

NOTES:  Excellent student, listens and did what asked, improved each session. 

• 2 weeks later...

This was Sunday morning run conditions very cold and damp took my tires a couple of laps to get to temp. and please I am open to comments good or bad

Very smooth -- you've sold me, I need to get out there. That looks like a gorgeous track, especially in the 3.1 configuration.

• 2 weeks later...