Sign in to follow this  
BigMonkey73

Helmet Blower System ?

A tad cheaper at Pegasus....these guys are real racers (not saying the link you posted is not)....Pegasus has EVERYTHING for racing....

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecId=5749&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CS209&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwt3For3S4QIVmbjACh3a-A9_EAQYASABEgLgSfD_BwE

I'd recommend enough tubing to also get it to your cooler and through then to the blower then to your helmet. You can also get an insulated blower line wrap for the hose from the blower to your helmet. It makes a difference, at least in a REALLY hot car, i.e. - tube frame.

well dayum....never realized that CS had different blower CFM ratings LOL!! I have a feeling that the blower rating only matters while stopped / low speed...all my stuff has a NACA duct directing air into it....next time I have a free moment on the back straight at COTA I'll switch off the blower fan and see how much air is going through. So, the blowers are just boat bilge blowers...just like the pumps are boat bilge pumps! Check out the Maglock when you get a chance too!