BobKid

PCA on the 3.1 - 4/27-4/28

In, and I need this bad! Last month was a washout with car troubles, and I need a good solid weekend.

Who else?

I'll be there on Saturday instructing and driving but I have to go to the SCCA autox on Sunday since I'm on the BOD.

I may end up going.  I'll probably wait until last minute to make sure my car is in good shape from the weekend before running with Apex.

In. I'm soooo ready to drive. Work and life has been getting in the way of driving season.

On 3/29/2019 at 10:50 AM, rickyboycz said:

I may end up going.  I'll probably wait until last minute to make sure my car is in good shape from the weekend before running with Apex.

Should be fun.  Looking forward to running some on Apex day.  PCA on 3.1 is always fun

Already packed up- Car and trailer are at MSRC- Early preparation guarantees at least 3 items left behind- hahahahaha.  I look forward to seeing my fellow crazies in our natural habitat...;0

On 4/20/2019 at 6:07 PM, Max said:

Already packed up- Car and trailer are at MSRC- Early preparation guarantees at least 3 items left behind- hahahahaha.  I look forward to seeing my fellow crazies in our natural habitat...;0

It’ll be fun to play again. Haven’t tracked with you on a dry day in quite a while.