XLR8

Looking to buy an open trailer

So I have a 28 foot enclosed for weekends where i stay at the track.  I recently bought a full size Bronco for offroading and need an open trailer to haul it.  I also want to use it to haul my car around town or to close races with my golf cart.  This means i need about a 22 foot steel with a dove tail and decent ramps.  Since i'll park my golf cart sideways i need a 102".  

Long shot but if anyone sees a used one for sale let me know.  It will sit outside doing nothing most of the time so it doesn't have to look very nice.

Pics or BS..  of the bronco!  

I just love broncos so I want to see some pics

6 minutes ago, clifton23 said:

Pics or BS..  of the bronco!  

I just love broncos so I want to see some pics

Here ya go man.  This thing is a money pit.  Got some Kings on order and fiberglass fenders.

2019-03-14_19_54_17.jpg

2019-03-15_11_35_29.jpg

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Awe shucks thanks.  It's only gonna get better.  Putting in a rear cage next and then moving onto a stroker 408.  

Love the Bronco! I foresee a lot of body damage on that beauty though...just speaking from experience. Prove me wrong, please!