V6Donut

NASA @ COTA May 3-5 2019

10 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

Nope, no one. Not one single time. Should I? Kansas is a far drive for weak beer 😉

Also, did anyone else see the NSX in the paddock with the Accord V6 badges on it ? Style and a sense of humor - I dig it!

That guy is a TJ member.

10 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

Nope, no one. Not one single time. Should I? Kansas is a far drive for weak beer 😉

Also, did anyone else see the NSX in the paddock with the Accord V6 badges on it ? Style and a sense of humor - I dig it!

@Boostedtaco  

9 hours ago, AdamEvo said:

Turn out varies from event to event. At Cresson in March we had 6 in TT3. Thundermoose runs TT3. Maybe if we are lucky he will grace us with his presence at Hallett. 

😍

@Thundermoose 

13 hours ago, jktx said:

First time with NASA also - that was a lot of fun.  Really enjoyed the step up in atmosphere & energy vs a typical HPDE.  Liked the racing environment, all the awesome builds & teams, well run event, & good people. 

Also got checked into TT - looking forward to running in some future events.  Is it normal for a low turnout in TT3 though?  Only one entry this weekend...

And was also warned to watch out for someone named lobster in a white corvette when I run TT...

Lower turnout probably had to do with higher registration fees for running at COTA. Generally, the smaller tracks have a better turnout due to less expensive registration.

12 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

Don't worry, Hallet is in Oklahoma not Kansas. It's practically down the street! The weak beer is real, as well as the weak gas - max octane at the pump is 91.

Yeah my Kansas vs. Oklahoma joke went over like a lead balloon. I'd haul my e85 up anyway :) 

18 hours ago, AdamEvo said:

Turn out varies from event to event. At Cresson in March we had 6 in TT3. Thundermoose runs TT3. Maybe if we are lucky he will grace us with his presence at Hallett. 

I would love to go, but I am going be at Mid Ohio the week before.  I love Hallett.  Its my favorite track west of the Mississippi.