Jump to content
RUQWIKR

CHIN at COTA 4/6 & 4/7

Recommended Posts

I am coming and instructing, two weekends at COTA in 3 weeks will be hard on brakes, but lots of fun. Looking to get into the 2:22s. 

Share this post


Link to post

Wish I was....have to go to Chicago that weekend....like kfennell, I'll be there this weekend for EA....hoping to be slightly faster than the 2:22s!! 😎 But we will see....hoping and reality....there's that LOL

Share this post


Link to post

gah.  Not sure I'm ever going to make a COTA event.  I'll just assume it's a horrible place to go since events continuously conspire against me to make it.

Share this post


Link to post

I'll be there both days. Does Chin typically add more garage space closer to the event? 

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, KevinDB said:

gah.  Not sure I'm ever going to make a COTA event.  I'll just assume it's a horrible place to go since events continuously conspire against me to make it.

Yep, horrible place...you'll REALLY hate it! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Captain Buddha said:

Yep, horrible place...you'll REALLY hate it! LOL

I knew it! Thank you for the confirmation.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, kfennell said:

I am coming and instructing, two weekends at COTA in 3 weeks will be hard on brakes, but lots of fun. Looking to get into the 2:22s. 

Looks like you did well at NASA at MSRC this weekend.  I was unable to try to sneak into HPDE4 (work and family)...

Share this post


Link to post

I'm signed up for Sunday - three events in three months definitely doesn't suck

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, jktx said:

I'm signed up for Sunday - three events in three months definitely doesn't suck

You sound like an addict...

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, robertcope said:

You sound like an addict...

I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation...  Oh what the hell, its true, its all true.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2019 at 1:58 PM, RUQWIKR said:

Looks like you did well at NASA at MSRC this weekend.  I was unable to try to sneak into HPDE4 (work and family)...

Yeah, that was fun, finally put something good together on the very last lap!

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, KevinDB said:

The list of cars is pretty awesome! But so is your car, IMO.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Weekend forecast, ugh...

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, jktx said:

Weekend forecast, ugh...

it's gonna be awesome! COTA is a blast in the wet

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Hollywood said:

it's gonna be awesome! COTA is a blast in the wet

 

Yeah not worried about the wet - it's the lightning holds that get old.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...