Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tarett Engineering GT3 Control Arms

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ht_geordie

ht_geordie

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Track Vehicle:95 Integra

For 997/987, Brand new never been installed. Factory rubber bushings. For cars with litronics (bi-xenon / HID headlights)

Additional shims: (2) 10mm shims & (2) 1mm shims. Adapter spacers for GT3 conversion

This is the full kit, all you need to do the conversion, as advised by Tarett sales person.

This lot retails for $1,365 plus shipping (and possibly tax)

Yours for the low price of $1,000

Attached Thumbnails

• GT3 Control Arms.JPG

Clay

Clay

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX
  • Track Vehicle:997 Carrera S

1f914.png

TrackDecals.com
TrackSculptures.com

Clay

Clay

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX
  • Track Vehicle:997 Carrera S

I'm in a 997.1 Carrera S - do you know if this would work for my car and would be a complete kit? I'm wanting to find a solution so that I can dial in some camber up front.

I looked up those shims on the Tarett website, and it seems that 10mm + 1mm shims equates to 1.1* of camber, is that right? 

TrackDecals.com
TrackSculptures.com

ht_geordie

ht_geordie

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationHouston

I'm in a 997.1 Carrera S - do you know if this would work for my car and would be a complete kit? I'm wanting to find a solution so that I can dial in some camber up front.

I looked up those shims on the Tarett website, and it seems that 10mm + 1mm shims equates to 1.1* of camber, is that right? 

When I bought these, I spoke with the sales guy directly rather than risk just ordering off the website. I purchased these for 2006 Carrera S. It is the full kit with everything that you need. If you don't have HID headlights just don't use the supplied bracket, use the additional shims that are there. I got the 10mm shims to give a preset additional 1deg or so of camber as you state.

HDA

HDA

The Italian Guy

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationHouston, Italy
  • Track Vehicle:UNA BELLA MIATA CIAO

When I bought these, I spoke with the sales guy directly rather than risk just ordering off the website. I purchased these for 2006 Carrera S. It is the full kit with everything that you need. If you don't have HID headlights just don't use the supplied bracket, use the additional shims that are there. I got the 10mm shims to give a preset additional 1deg or so of camber as you state.

Did you get a porker?..

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you. Rollover is when you wished there was a wall.

ht_geordie

ht_geordie

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationHouston

I bought these for a 997-C2S that I owned many moons ago. Never installed them...

ht_geordie

ht_geordie

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationHouston

Bump! Where are all the P-Car guys?

Hollywood

Hollywood

Wingman