Sign in to follow this  
ht_geordie

Tarett Engineering GT3 Control Arms

For 997/987, Brand new never been installed. Factory rubber bushings. For cars with litronics (bi-xenon / HID headlights)

Additional shims: (2) 10mm shims & (2) 1mm shims. Adapter spacers for GT3 conversion

This is the full kit, all you need to do the conversion, as advised by Tarett sales person.

This lot retails for $1,365 plus shipping (and possibly tax)

Yours for the low price of $1,000

post-462-0-56398000-1549650092_thumb.jpg

I'm in a 997.1 Carrera S - do you know if this would work for my car and would be a complete kit? I'm wanting to find a solution so that I can dial in some camber up front.

I looked up those shims on the Tarett website, and it seems that 10mm + 1mm shims equates to 1.1* of camber, is that right? 

I'm in a 997.1 Carrera S - do you know if this would work for my car and would be a complete kit? I'm wanting to find a solution so that I can dial in some camber up front.

I looked up those shims on the Tarett website, and it seems that 10mm + 1mm shims equates to 1.1* of camber, is that right? 

When I bought these, I spoke with the sales guy directly rather than risk just ordering off the website. I purchased these for 2006 Carrera S. It is the full kit with everything that you need. If you don't have HID headlights just don't use the supplied bracket, use the additional shims that are there. I got the 10mm shims to give a preset additional 1deg or so of camber as you state.

When I bought these, I spoke with the sales guy directly rather than risk just ordering off the website. I purchased these for 2006 Carrera S. It is the full kit with everything that you need. If you don't have HID headlights just don't use the supplied bracket, use the additional shims that are there. I got the 10mm shims to give a preset additional 1deg or so of camber as you state.

Did you get a porker?..

Bumping this back up the list. Great addition for your Carrera to get additional camber up front.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:18 PM, ht_geordie said:

Bump! Where are all the P-Car guys?

I’ve already got a set of these on the Cayman. If they’re still for sale in a couple of weeks, I’ll let a couple of folks at the next PCA weekend at MSRC know that need a set. Good price. 

On 4/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, BobKid said:

I’ve already got a set of these on the Cayman. If they’re still for sale in a couple of weeks, I’ll let a couple of folks at the next PCA weekend at MSRC know that need a set. Good price. 

Thanks. They are still up for sale at the moment.