Jump to content
Hollywood

Jan Member Plans

Recommended Posts

Anyone interested in tomorrow?

Fred, Clu, and I will be there!

Share this post


Link to post

What cars?

 

And what time?

 

I'll be in the Lexus, Fred and Clu will be in their Miatas. Fred and I will be out there around 9am.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone interested in tomorrow?

 

You missed an epic day and made us sad by not showing up.

 

I'm probably aiming for Feb 3rd as my next member day.

Share this post


Link to post

This might work....

 

The 2nd is also available if that works better for you.

Share this post


Link to post

The 2nd is also available if that works better for you.

At this point, either day works for me.

Share this post


Link to post

You missed an epic day and made us sad by not showing up.

 

Yeah...I hit the bottle a little harder than planned. Definitely would not have been a good idea to drive..

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah...I hit the bottle a little harder than planned. Definitely would not have been a good idea to drive..

 

IAy9SNA.gif

Share this post


Link to post

For any interested, I'm planning on doing my test & tune on Thursday (24th) if you'd like to hop on the member day. I know better than to do a test & tune when everyone needs annual inspections on Friday's T&T...

Share this post


Link to post

Saturday then?

 

I was just looking at the weather and Saturday looks like the better day; supposed to rain on Sunday. So yeah, let's plan on Saturday!

Share this post


Link to post

Of course, now Saturday is supposedly going to be thunderstorms and Sunday is looking "maybe okay". <shrug> I think we'll have to make a final call later in the week.

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, the weather doesn't seem to want to clear up for us. I did notice that there is an opening on 2/10 for us if we want to push until then.

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, the weather doesn't seem to want to clear up for us. I did notice that there is an opening on 2/10 for us if we want to push until then.

I can wait until 2/10.

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, the weather doesn't seem to want to clear up for us. I did notice that there is an opening on 2/10 for us if we want to push until then.

I'm up for Sunday and hoping for good weather. I have some things to try.

 

Hiw/when is direction decided?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...