vchengap

I designed a Blipshift t-shirt

Shameless plug alert.

I designed a t-shirt that Blipshift thought was decent enough to put on sale (today only).  I'm not a designer - just a car obsessed guy with an idea that they thought was good enough to green light.  Take a look here if interested:

https://www.blipshift.com/

r1qp45F.png

Can I buy this without having a degree of any sort with no plans to earn one?

:biggrin:

I have lots of blipshift shirts with cars I dont have on them...this would make one of the few things on a BS shift I do have now that I think about it lol!

Count me in for an XL.

Can I buy this without having a degree of any sort with no plans to earn one?

:biggrin:

My thoughts exactly!  Damn proud to have never darkened the door of an institute of higher indoctrination.  :tongue:

Bummer - I missed it too.  I'll tell my son that met you that it was yours!  We, according to my wife / his mom, have way too many Blipshift shirts, but, I still buy more...let us know if this is one that they bring back for another round!

Bummer - I missed it too.  I'll tell my son that met you that it was yours!  We, according to my wife / his mom, have way too many Blipshift shirts, but, I still buy more...let us know if this is one that they bring back for another round!

This hits close to home.  I'm pretty sure Blipshift t-shirts fall into the same category as cargo shorts from our wives' perspective.