If you are having trouble logging in, please try resetting your password. The email you get will include your "Display Name" ("Hi, Display Name") which is what you should use to log in with. If that doesn't work, email me: [email protected]

robertcope

December Member Plans

I regrettably wont be able to make it Senior Roberto.   

I had plans that I had apparently forgotten about involving family. 

hopefully ill be able to get the car on track to shake it down before the season opener.   

I regrettably wont be able to make it Senior Roberto.

I had plans that I had apparently forgotten about involving family.

hopefully ill be able to get the car on track to shake it down before the season opener.

Same, hopefully I can make the 29th with you Robert. Thanks a bunch for the support and hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday

I'll be out there.. unfortunately not running, I'll be in the 4 guys garage.. Hopefully ready to run on the 30th.. 

I'm still pretty sure I can make it.  I installed adjustable camber arms on my Cayman this Saturday and of course I'm missing the 'litronics' shim with bracket for the rear.  So my headlights are all wonky.  The part was delayed and won't be here until some time today.  

With that said, gotta install the new shim when it arrives and get an alignment...then drive 5 hours to the track.

Are you driving the Cayman there, or towing it? I don’t think the wheel boxes will fit if you’re not towing lol

Are you driving the Cayman there, or towing it? I don’t think the wheel boxes will fit if you’re not towing lol

Hahaha...I'll be driving the Cayman for sure.  I went ahead and purchased some boxes to ship the wheels when they eventually get sold.  Thanks for the offer, sir.

I do have an appointment scheduled for 9 am to get an alignment.  If I didn't eff anything up when I installed the camber arms, I may be good to go for Saturday.  I essentially added about 15mm of length on the camber arms versus stock (front and rear) and man it threw the toe off big time.  Had to do a quick 'eye ball' alignment just so I can drive it to the alignment shop in the morning.

Wow, I'd (politely) invite myself too if I could make it, I really like MSRH.  Didn't realize it was so open to bring guests.

Y'all have fun.

Something came up so I can’t go :/

Sorry to hear that! Next time!

For those that will be joining, I'll most likely be under one of the remaining awnings. If you haven't done a member day before, first stop in at the office (on the left, attached to the MSRH shop, facing you on the left as you drive in) to sign waivers and pay your fees; tell them you're a guest of Robert Cope. Then come and claim a space somewhere; don't part in front of a garage, of course, but otherwise it is fair game. Typically the track goes hot at 9am with bikes running the top half of the hour and cars the bottom.

Bring snacks and drinks as there is nothing on site. There is a Shell station just down 288 that has everything you could want, including tasty breakfast tacos. MSRH does have fuel on site; it is expensive but ethanol free, for whatever that is worth to you.

See y'all in a bit!

Robert,

Thanks for having me out. I had a lot of fun and on such a beautiful day. Hopefully we can do this again next year. It was great meeting Sam as well...especially since I’m still a BMW fanboy.

Merry Christmas

Thanks for having me Robert! Great day!

Hi Robert, you going this weekend?

Still unsure I can attend due to work load. I’m trying though.

Hi Robert, you going this weekend?

I don't think I'm going to make it out this weekend... if I do it'll be a spur of the moment deal. Next scheduled date is 1/13.

I don't think I'm going to make it out this weekend... if I do it'll be a spur of the moment deal. Next scheduled date is 1/13.

1/13 sounds perfect.

Fingers crossed it’s CW lol

I like that, keeping an eye.

well holy crap I would love to be able to shake down my car before the season opener but more and more it's looking like its gonna come down to the wire to even have the car ready at all for NASA. 

Waiting to take delivery on a new trailer, possibly early January. Can’t take my SM until I can trailer it, but it should be well before he “season opener.” Will post status.