eflove

Miata laps

Wow.  So, miata is still, and always will be the answer - no matter the question.  Why am I messing around with a 2 ton camaro....I should make it a tow vehicle for a proper track car.

Have you seen the work that's been put into this car? It's... impressive to say the least.

2400ish with driver and just under 400hp as run. 

Thanks, 

Did I see you at a harris hill TT event about 3 years ago? I remmember a very modified miata then but not much more. Just wondering if this is the same car. 

So this car is basically near the top of TT1? Were these tires any good or is there more still out there? Just wondering where I need to be if NASA ever goes to HH

Thanks, 

Did I see you at a harris hill TT event about 3 years ago? I remmember a very modified miata then but not much more. Just wondering if this is the same car. 

So this car is basically near the top of TT1? Were these tires any good or is there more still out there? Just wondering where I need to be if NASA ever goes to HH

Yep that was me. I've been to a few of the TT's with the car. I have not classed the car in NASA yet but I would guess it would end up in TT1. These tires are pretty beat. year and a half old with 20+ heat cycles. I think stickers would be worth a second or so.