Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

Edge Addicts 11/17 -11/19

I'm instructing Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. 

If you want to instruct a student in a V8 RWD car, you could do so for my son (Mark) on Monday and Tuesday.  I'm running F at Apex and M at Edge when he is in class.

Had a great time all weekend.  Thanks to Sam Graff and Daniel Byrd for coaching my son (20) in his first HPDE.  Crazy quick learner!  He ran the 1.3 and 1.7 while I did the 3.1 because he was supposed to be in class.  Set a PB for me today, so, other than freezing cold watching him run yesterday, it was awesome.

Talked to Trevor at EA - hope next year at the Triple Play in November, they run the 1.7 both directions like Apex does on 2-Way Monday's and Chin did on their 3-day event.

@@RUQWIKR  Did you happen to see #922 over at Quirt?  It is still in rehab since the Chin event- LOL.  They have not yet found the gremlin.  I look forward to that sucker being yanked out of my car and turned into Pixie dust....

https://youtu.be/3nbEeU2dRBg

@@RUQWIKR  Did you happen to see #922 over at Quirt?  It is still in rehab since the Chin event- LOL.  They have not yet found the gremlin.  I look forward to that sucker being yanked out of my car and turned into Pixie dust....

No, I did not, but may be out there Friday if you want me to go peek!

No, I did not, but may be out there Friday if you want me to go peek!

Well...If you do happen to see the most broken 996 tell her I'm sorry and tell her I need my baby...lol

https://youtu.be/6sMRDJjPGV0

Sorry Max, wish I knew it was there and I would’ve patted her on the butt when I was in there last week. At least she’s in good hands.

Sorry Max, wish I knew it  she was there and I would’ve patted her on the butt when I was in there last week. At least she’s in good hands.

She would have enjoyed that experience...;0

She would have enjoyed that experience...;0

About the only time I can get near the dang thing is when she’s broke.

Had a great time all weekend.  Thanks to Sam Graff and Daniel Byrd for coaching my son (20) in his first HPDE.  Crazy quick learner!  He ran the 1.3 and 1.7 while I did the 3.1 because he was supposed to be in class.  Set a PB for me today, so, other than freezing cold watching him run yesterday, it was awesome.

Talked to Trevor at EA - hope next year at the Triple Play in November, they run the 1.7 both directions like Apex does on 2-Way Monday's and Chin did on their 3-day event.

Great hanging with you guys last weekend!  Mark is a great student and even gave me some pointers when he rode with me.  Pardon my prolific profanity when you reported your 2:21 time which was 3 seconds better than my 2:24:05.....DAMN YOU stock Camaro 1LE (not a ZL1)!!!!!!  I'd blame the RS-4s, but that wasn't too far off my PB. 

https://youtu.be/FSSJQxRk74c

Well...If you do happen to see the most broken 996 tell her I'm sorry and tell her I need my baby...lol

Quirt informed me they have located the gremlin and his lil friends!!  My baby is on the road to recovery and we'll be reunited for 2019- We look forward to chasing all you freaks on track- hahahaha

https://youtu.be/_gRpyAGCsiw

Quirt informed me they have located the gremlin and his lil friends!!  My baby is on the road to recovery and we'll be reunited for 2019- We look forward to chasing all you freaks on track- hahahaha

What was it?

What was it?

A girl doesn't air her dirty laundry....

But since I can trust you not to tell anyone- The wiring around the rear relay panel needed TLC and a couple relays had issues.  A few other items that reared up are also being tightened up while in the surgeon's hands.

A girl doesn't air her dirty laundry....

But since I can trust you not to tell anyone- The wiring around the rear relay panel needed TLC and a couple relays had issues.  A few other items that reared up are also being tightened up while in the surgeon's hands.

Quirt is good and saved our weekend last month when the Cayman had a coil pack go bad and the stupid dealer was clueless. They pulled a spare off one of their cars and had my wife back running in time for her next session. They’re our new Porsche shop.