Hollywood

WRL @ COTA (Dec. 1-2)

Wanted to be in, but I haven't fixed the damage from last year.  I think I've started and moved the car maybe 3 times. :(

In.  Ran GP1 in my SE46 last year but prepping for GP2 this.  We did ok last year but we're not even close to being fast enough to compete with the real 1 cars.  Adding ballast and classing down.  

Gonna bring a Z06 and a second SE46 for Friday practice.  Looking forward to it!

I was in but the car we we're going to drive blew an engine at COTA :(

I’ll be there...either working black flag or where needed, and/or spectating...bringing race gear just in case...

I’ll be there...either working black flag or where needed, and/or spectating...bringing race gear just in case...

I look forward to meeting you Brad!

TJ Beer/dead animals situation Friday night?  Theoretically we should not have to be screwing with our cars a whole lot right?

I'll be at the Bahnstormers trailer, bitching about GP1 drivers.

TJ Beer/dead animals situation Friday night?  Theoretically we should not have to be screwing with our cars a whole lot right?

I'll be at the Bahnstormers trailer, bitching about GP1 drivers.

Hey Vinnie, come down and say hi...we'll have 2 Spec E46s, one in GP1 and one in 2.  Will be doing some dead animal cooking for sure and ordering BBQ for Sat night.

I'd love to race there but our Chump car is not in shape for a WRL race.  Anyone need a driver, I'd pay my way!

Anyone know if tire mounting services will be available on site?

Check the facebook WRL Group - a LOT of info there...I believe there is a tire service company there, thought I saw something about it...

Anyone know if tire mounting services will be available on site?

Yeah there will be a group there providing tire services.  sure wish these WRL guys could get their website together.  It's always full of broken links and the forum has been broken forever.  Might as well fully commit to FB if they can't get their IT shit together.  Shoestring crew i guess with other full time jobs. 

Bingo.

If they let me race for free i'd take care of all the IT related stuff....just sayin

If they let me race for free i'd take care of all the IT related stuff....just sayin

Talk to Ian this weekend...or come out to Tap In tomorrow night for Cigars n Racecars....

So...fellow TJ'ers....we've got a fellow TJ that is trying to make his dream of racing come true! He needs some help though....

@STANG KILLA SS - come awwwwwwn over here and get to typing!

He needs race gear, he'll post up his needs....