Sign in to follow this  
Shuka

FS: 1991 Miata - K24 swapped - ST3 Race Car

For Sale!

My K24 Miata Build.

https://www.racingjunk.com/NASA-Super-Touring/183103215/ST3-Miata-Racer-With-Honda-K24-engine-swap.html#1

$20,000

5ba92e17c4b36_Kmiatasale1.jpg

As many of you know I have a TON of time, money, and work into this car. It's a turn-key, race-ready NASA ST3 legal K24 powered beast.

There's really too much to list but here are the high points:

Current NASA logbook with all current safety gear (window net expires this season.)

Clean blue Texas title in my name in-hand.

K24A2 Motor from a 2008 Acura TSX, with 50 degree vtc gear, Drag Cartel 02.2 cams, and supertech valve springs.

Kmiata race header, 3" stainless exhaust, Skunk 2 intake manifold. KPro 4 engine management with St00pifast tune. Custom wiring harness build from brand new OEM RSX harness.

KMiata swap parts throughout including a brand new revision 2 flywheel with 949 racing clutch.

5 Speed transmission - two weekends on a brand new crate transmission from Mazda Motorsports

4.3 torsen and NA8 rear axle/diff conversion. 

Flyin' Miata Fox suspension, custom adjustable front sway bar, 949 rear sway. Wilwood 6 piston fronts and 4 piston rears, with cockpit adjustable bias.

APR GTC 250 wing, articulating splitter (allows for easy load onto the trailer!)

Comes with Firebottle fire system, Racepak G2X, Accusump, Kirkey road race aluminum seat. Weight reduction parts include fiberglass doors, trunk, and hard top.

Factory wiring was completely removed for weight savings, and remaining minimal wiring is meticulously documented for easy troubleshooting and modification.

Some outstanding things I would do if I were keeping it:

-Install front bash bar to make bumping things safer

-switch up fuel filter plumbing to reduce chances of air bubbles

I have LOTS more pictures and info, so please contact me if you are interested!

k24miata618.jpg

k24miata617.jpg

k24miata691.png

Noooooooooo.  Say it ain't so.

Can you tell us what the next toy will be?

Great seller and great vehicle. GLWS

This car has seen so much time, money, and effort put into it, that I can't believe it's up for sale. Its new owner will have a hell of a car!

GLWS Skuks

Sorry to see it go!!!! I hope you're not retiring.

One small constructive note: The wing pictured is an APR GTC-200 (Version 2). The GT-250 is a 2D wing.

Sorry to see it go!!!! I hope you're not retiring.

One small constructive note: The wing pictured is an APR GTC-200 (Version 2). The GT-250 is a 2D wing.

Oh, didn't realize that, thanks!

I should mention that, as mentioned in the RacingJunk ad, I will entertain trades, particularly for a great SM or CMC car!

That was quick! Did it stay within the TJ family?

Nope, it's going to IA.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about it going.   I never got to see it in action at the track, but will miss seeing the updates.  definitely a cool project and I look forward to seeing the next monster you create! :D

GONE

Congrats! Maybe?? It must have been bittersweet given all the work you put into it. Can't wait to see the next project!!!