Sign in to follow this  
pmptx

APEX FRI NOV 16 3.1

Gobs of track time and there is no better reason to take a day off than hitting the track in October when the weather should cooperate.

Come on out.

Updated the date as MSR gave 11/12 to another group.

Finalized the date with MSR and we are confirmed again for the 16th.  I ordered a dry cool day, so should be perfect.

Time to get your fix before the holiday week of making sure we all hit min weights when we have to cross the scales.

Nov 12 went to Ride Smart.

Hopefully by the 16th the rivers have subsided and we have a solid dry day to run the 3.1.

All those EA people who had a wet day on Monday, come on out for a hopefully dry day.

Going to be signing up tonight! I have a PB lap time thing to get straightened out on the 3.1 ;)

Going to be signing up tonight! I have a PB lap time thing to get straightened out on the 3.1 ;)

looking forward to seeing you there.  I am in the same boat.  My PB is on RC1s want to match it on RS4s

looking forward to seeing you there.  I am in the same boat.  My PB is on RC1s want to match it on RS4s

I've got fresh RC-1s going on this week. Registered! See you all there

I'll keep a persistent arm out the window so you all can pass me in my stock miata with crappy tires

Sorry, Had to...;)

5be582350fca0_9d835e716e5f4bea88dcc5533c

I'm disappointed that I can't come out to play. They don't let any of the teachers take a day off before or after a scheduled break unless it's an emergency (otherwise we'd all be gone).

I'll just have to wait for the Edge Addicts Triple play, no school on Monday 11/19!

I'm disappointed that I can't come out to play. They don't let any of the teachers take a day off before or after a scheduled break unless it's an emergency...

Bummer man! I'm sure we'll meet in real life sometime !:)

is this the make up day for the september rain out flood?

Yes, but don't tell the rain or it might show up again.

Fun time running with you guys yesterday! Right up until the Mercedes racecar guy decided to bury it to the axles...sigh. I had to bail early so I didn't hit my goal time but did get a new personal best, so I got that going for me.

Fun time running with you guys yesterday! Right up until the Mercedes racecar guy decided to bury it to the axles...sigh. I had to bail early so I didn't hit my goal time but did get a new personal best, so I got that going for me.

Yeah there is always one in every crowd.  At least the guy did it to himself and no one else was involved.

Yeah there is always one in every crowd.  At least the guy did it to himself and no one else was involved.

...except it wasn't even his car from what folks said.  I had to head out early, too, but, thanks again for a good day!