Sign in to follow this  
jared

Edge Addicts 3.1 on 10/22

Just signed up along with a couple of friends. Anyone else going to this rare Monday event?

I've got a conflict that day, but, have enjoyed the other EA 3.1's this year.  Doing the 3-day with them (and Chin) later this year.

I'll be going.  I went to the EA 3.1 events in April and May.  Lots of track time with light traffic.  Great time.

I will be there.  I have done two EA Monday events on the 3.1 and really enjoyed them - lots of track time.  Thinking about the triple play in November also.  I have a full October though with three weekends in a row: EA at COTA, then TDE at MSR Houston and then EA on the 22nd.  These will be my first times at COTA and MSR Houston.   

Plan to drive The Twisted Sisters in the Hill Country the day before COTA.

Jeff

I may not have to be gone on Monday after all.  If I don't, I'll be there.  Weather looks great, at least the long term forecast.

Track is still running water on the 2 straights into Little Bend and Rattlesnake.  Was slippery until the end of day yesterday, although tons better than the am.

Have fun.

Morning was a spin fest. Really bad. Multiple spins back to back, people in the grass (I got three tires off in a nice 180, lol).

Afternoon sessions were better, but speeds were still somewhat limited because of the two wet spots. Too bad the sun didn't really come out much to heat the track up.

Still a great time!

I'll be going.  I went to the EA 3.1 events in April and May.  Lots of track time with light traffic.  Great time.

43515611_2156542791037145_11389413989432

It was kinda cool seeing a photo of Piglet on the Edge Addicts Facebook page! The event was a lot of fun even with the couple wet areas.  Plus, I always meet new people that enjoy what we do at the track.  Good times.

Pretty fun day. Organization seemed a bit off and multiple delays.

That water made things a bit tricky at times.

Did they post a link of pictures? I haven't gotten an email yet.

"Did they post a link of pictures? I haven't gotten an email yet."

I think they are sorting through all the photos now and suspect a link will be sent out soon.  The photo above was just one they chose to use for their Facebook page.

Pics went out. Color is great but the #XTREME angles are way too much. You're lucky you got one with a more typical framing.

5bd344246b412_MSRC_05.jpg

Cool broken ass front spoiler!  :sad: