edison_GTI

edison_GTI NC Miata Build - AKA Casper

you can see the ding on the tire too- extra compound, looks like some slight discoloration on the rubber..  the tire was stressed at that point.   
This is why I bought my own damn tire machine.  (and promptly scratched my own rim and destroyed a few tires learning how to use it)

They'll replace the wheel, just keep pushing, that's why they have insurance.  Looks like a tire iron got jammed or something.  That's no ding, that takes serious force to bend a wheel that sharply.

3 hours ago, Matt93SE said:

This is why I bought my own damn tire machine. 

Wait.  We’re your market dude.  Post some hours, or start selling memberships on that machine 😂

nuh uh.  no way.  the lawyer would kill me if one you sumbiches lost a finger in my garage and tried to sue me.

dismounted and remounted 3 sets of wheels last night to clean up the mess I had in the garage.. I dinged two wheels like the above in the process.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:49 AM, Matt93SE said:

nuh uh.  no way.  the lawyer would kill me if one you sumbiches lost a finger in my garage and tried to sue me.

No one needs that kinda liability and worry in their life. I'd be happy to store the tire machine at my place, so you could sleep better at night :)

Every time I talk myself out of flares you post another photo and it's back to square one lol. Looks great!