Sign in to follow this  
Stan Culpepper

ECR needs instructors and volunteers for OTD's

Eagles Canyon is renovating and growing with all the efforts by the new owners and team out at the track. If you have not been to ECR in a while come see what the excitement is about.
Since we are growing we need additional track instructors and volunteers
For our open track days in exchange for track time. There are qualifications but if your interested please contact me

Stan Culpepper
[email protected]

Glad to hear things are going well there!

haven't been there in a few years since SCCA doesn't race there anymore and it's a long drive for a DE..  really hope I get to race there again in the near future!

I'll see what dates might work.  Would love to do a weekend up there.

Hoping to see it on a NASA/SCCA schedule for next year (cough, cough).  This is my prime candidate for all of the racing dates that were lost when TWS shut down.  Ran there back in 2011/12 and really enjoyed it!

I'll see what dates might work.  Would love to do a weekend up there.

Hoping to see it on a NASA/SCCA schedule for next year (cough, cough).  This is my prime candidate for all of the racing dates that were lost when TWS shut down.  Ran there back in 2011/12 and really enjoyed it!

SCCA Schedule is usually sorted around October each fall.  they have planned dates and put some tracks on contract for the long-standing days, but must wait on SCCA national to approve all of the majors events and coordinate with all the divisions for the super Tours.   thus, the final SCCA schedule usually doesn't come out until oct (or later) each year once all of those dates are shuffled 15 times and finally put on the calendar in ink.

SCCA Schedule is usually sorted around October each fall.  they have planned dates and put some tracks on contract for the long-standing days, but must wait on SCCA national to approve all of the majors events and coordinate with all the divisions for the super Tours.   thus, the final SCCA schedule usually doesn't come out until oct (or later) each year once all of those dates are shuffled 15 times and finally put on the calendar in ink.

SCCA SW Div announced ECR, Nov 10-11.

http://sowdivscca.com/

The ECR OTD's are great, I've instructed at 4-5 ECR events and have had a blast at each. I'm booked this Saturday with Apex at MSR, otherwise I'd be out there with Stan enjoying ECR.

The facilities are top notch out there and they do an amazing job with lunch (you've got to be careful, it's so good that it's way to easy to overeat and  make the first couple of afternoon sessions rough).

-Sam

SCCA SW Div announced ECR, Nov 10-11.

http://sowdivscca.com/

I haven't been able to make an SCCA meeting in a few months due to my crazy travel schedule - unfortunately I will most likely be missing the ECR race due to a trip to Japan.

I haven't been able to make an SCCA meeting in a few months due to my crazy travel schedule - unfortunately I will most likely be missing the ECR race due to a trip to Japan.

subtle barg

subtle barg

LOL - well - I was originally planning on the TA2 race at COTA that weekend and then Daytona the next...but that 4-letter word that pays for racing came up...LOL!!