Sign in to follow this  
Hastarock

Hastavan to Hallett

For June 7, 2018

Tentative Hastavan plan: leave NE Houston at 8 am, meet @Spidervxbiking in Corsicana by 11 am, 1 hour lunch, arrive at Hallett at 5:15 pm. Using freeways, Wave, and old school walkie-talkies (we have extras). The diesels seem to like 70 mph.

Join up, y’all.

Guest lobster

lobstervan can't make any commitments until I get my car back from tracktime.  I "may" have to pick up the car though im sure it'll be done before then. 

Where to meet in NE?

Texas Road House, 23579 Highway 59 feeder.

Big parking lot south of restaurant.

We're taking 6 past the dead husk of TWS and going up 35. It's basically the same time/distance and it's divided highway most of the way to Hallett. We'll be at Bucees on 290 between 8 and 8:30 if anyone wants to hook up with us. Send me a message if you plan to so we can nail down an exact time.

Lobster and I are meeting at 7:30 at the Costco off of 242 and 45.

Guest lobster

I like the Max Max ideal   We should fight on the freeway, the first one to get ran off the road and murdered loses. 

It’s like weddings and holiday dinners — every family member has a different idea about how it should be done. Then, the more people there are in the group, the more options have to be considered. Then hard feelings.

I fully believe we’ll end up in Jennings though.