If you are having trouble logging in, please try resetting your password. The email you get will include your "Display Name" ("Hi, Display Name") which is what you should use to log in with. If that doesn't work, email me: [email protected]

strengthrehab

Member/guest question

That was a fun morning!

That was fun! Always great to see some TJ2 and burn some fuel - even if during separate sessions. The S2k-NC train looked like fun :)

I enjoyed that for sure, need to do it more often!

Great fun this afternoon.

Love the “more often” part. Let’s roll!

Hydrocarbons are waiting to be spent and recognized for the blessings they are!

Great fun this afternoon.

Love the “more often” part. Let’s roll!

Hydrocarbons are waiting to be spent and recognized for the blessings they are!

I'd love to come play with a train of Miatas and S2000s if you guys wouldn't mind a BRZ giving chase sometime!

I'd love to come play with a train of Miatas and S2000s if you guys wouldn't mind a BRZ giving chase sometime!

Only if we trade cars for a session ;)

(of course)

Only if we trade cars for a session ;)

(of course)

Thanks all! Next time I read you guys are setting it up, I'll PM yall and beg for the guest Pass. I'm Joe By the way!

Naturally Hollywood - you can take my uninspiring 86 for a spin (hopefully not literally)  ;)

I fixed the emphasis for you.

Your cleared payment to the track is your qualification to operate a vehicle on track.

Oh man, Matt I forgot you were in Houston. You probably remember my (Canadian) S14 from NRR. Maybe the Maxima forums before that. I just moved to Houston, did this weekend at MSR in my Evo X. Do you track there often?

Oh man, Matt I forgot you were in Houston. You probably remember my (Canadian) S14 from NRR. Maybe the Maxima forums before that. I just moved to Houston, did this weekend at MSR in my Evo X. Do you track there often?

Hey!  Welcome to TJ.  This is Kevin from MSRH in the clown car. (Camaro).

Howdy and welcome to town!

Unfortunately, life is stupid busy for me right now. Started my daughter racing karts and then changed jobs.. I've been stuck in Lake charles, LA on the project from he'll for the last 4 months. I haven't even started a race car since last fall. :(