strengthrehab

Member/guest question

Easiest thing is to hook up with a member. I'm am member. There are other members here. It's like $125 for a guest pass for a day or something like that. I plan to be out there June 2nd, the next weekend date for members, you're welcome to come out with me.

They also don't seem to count how many times you've been as a guest.  or at least I hope not since ill need to find a new member to mooch off soon.  

So, does the guest have to sign up with the member or just say "I'm here as a guest of "_______"

The member has to on site with the guest. I'll typically get there early and let the front desk know I have guests coming.

I’m probably going May 15, 16, or 17. PM me if you want to mooch.

They also don't seem to count how many times you've been as a guest. or at least I hope not since ill need to find a new member to mooch off soon.

Regardless of who you are a guest of, you are only allowed 4 visits per year.

Regardless of who you are a guest of, you are only allowed 4 visits per year.

I haven't been at all this year I don't know what you're talking about. 

MSRH seems to like money more than hard limits on the number of guest days you attend....

MSRH seems to like money more than hard limits on the number of guest days you attend....

I agree

Common theme when you think about it. Most race tracks have to be money-hungry in order to survive.

Common theme when you think about it. Most race tracks have to be money-hungry in order to survive.

But for the people that don't understand the game, they may stop coming after 4 visits, and the track loses potential income.

Need to break in new engine (again) and test new brake compounds, looking at July 22. There's a "Teen Driving School" on this day; does that have any effect on the track schedule?

Need to break in new engine (again) and test new brake compounds, looking at July 22. There's a "Teen Driving School" on this day; does that have any effect on the track schedule?

usually no.  Teen driving school is done in the back lot around the skidpad and the classroom(s).  usually they do some stuff on the track later, but it'll be done between sessions or whatever on track.   shouldn't affect the road course schedule at all.

Yeah, the teen school will not impact track operations. No part of the teen school involves the track. Sometimes they take them out for fun, but that's part of normal track traffic.

They are usually very courteous on track with an instructor, 30 minute sessions. But if you do go out in that session, try not to impress them by blowing their doors off !

Yeah, the teen school will not impact track operations. No part of the teen school involves the track. Sometimes they take them out for fun, but that's part of normal track traffic.

the few teen schools I did (a couple years ago), we took them out in the Mercedes for some fun at the end of the day..   might have been some thrill rides in the Bimmers as well thrown in, but I could be confusing that with some of the corporate outing days when James and Charlie were trying to show off their skillz.

That's what I said... sometimes they take them out for fun. It's not really part of the teen school and it doesn't interrupt normal traffic. And it's an instructor driving, not a teen.